Originally Posted by Fahrenheit451
You are without a doubt becoming one of the dumbest people I have ever chatted with... Trump has lost more than half of his supporters. And you are still sticking with him. Wow.
You rely on other people's opinion to support position and you call me dumb.
Look around you and see how the world is descending into third world chaos.
Trump is our best bet to avoid that.
You've been indoctrinated from the liberal educational system and that indoctrination has been re enforced by the MSM.
The majority of your pots are personal attacks using cartoons and clips of idiots.
Try addressing the items I've listed before: border control, election security, US and world safety, DEI, abortion, massive fraud, etc. etc. etc.

Originally Posted by Fahrenheit451
...you live in California..
You'll be happy to know we're moving to Mississippi within the year.

Originally Posted by Fahrenheit451
Here is another clip for you.
I rest my case. Get real.