Clubdom
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Off Topic & Politics Jump to new posts
Re: Columbia Campus Fahrenheit451 05/09/2024 04:43 AM
It's always the same back and forth......For years now....
15 436 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Being Outed for Public Play whippingboy 05/08/2024 02:41 PM
There was a lady who taught single tail whipping in a public parking once a month. The was into the kink scene but did it under the guise of raising live stock. I've wondered what it would be like if she took human volunteers instead of a target on a tree. It would play like a sitcom. Imagine the crew of Seinfeld stumbling across that. Ha!
3 104 Read More
Website & Video Updates Jump to new posts
Re: Femaledom gone? Cheyenne 05/06/2024 09:08 PM
That is good to hear. I asked around but no one knew anything.
3 131 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Whipping Marks jbeast 05/06/2024 02:20 PM
[quote=MichaelM] Long ago I saw a Mistress who at the end of our session had me lay across her lap and would apply a soothing lotion on the whip marks. She would say that it is important for her to keep her toys in good condition for her future use. Fall in love with your Mistress with words like that. [/quote]

Whipping and marks are not my kink but your Mistress' comment sounds very hot, gratifying that she knows your effort and is impressed. That has happened to me in different ways, most recently my last session, and I felt so owned... so objectified. Love being judged purely on my performance and looks. It's how Mistresses have made me break my own rules and try new things... and please them.
4 133 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Bondage 4 Corporal furfan 05/05/2024 10:53 AM
I agree 100%! I have zero interest in "bend over and hold the position" CP. I really want to be securely restrained in bondage that makes it impossible to do anything but take whatever the Domme decides to dish out. I think it has to do with establishing her total control.
1 57 Read More
Re: Biden Importing More Chaos Cheyenne 05/05/2024 08:25 AM
What is really crazy is that America is either turning a blind eye or supporting it. I've never imagined a country in a more self destructive mindset.
5 202 Read More
Re: Is Jan. 6 the United States' Crystalnacht? Cheyenne 05/05/2024 08:23 AM
Perhaps, intelligent was a bit of a stretch. He's not a complete moron, to the point that he doesn't know he's lying and spreading malicious propaganda. He is comparing Jan. 6th to the Holocaust and saying we must not forget either. Documentaries are still being made on the Holocaust but he is saying it has been forgotten. He's compared the Proud Boys to Nazi movement organization. The Proud Boys might be quacks but Nazis? Racists? It is lunacy to suggest they are. When challenged on the subject, liberals can't answer. They don't even try.
13 516 Read More
Re: The Real Reason Trump Is Hated Scooby 05/04/2024 12:17 PM
Exactly! Sheeple are getting in line to destroy the country while accusing others of being Nazis. Anyone with a brain in their head who cared to use would see what is going on.
1 68 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Becoming a Switch jbeast 05/02/2024 01:31 PM
Thanks for the kind words. "Centered on fun?" Maybe... I always thought I had an overactive imagination, which has sometimes gotten me into trouble over the years. LOL! I always liked roleplay, took an acting course in college and, when I got into BDSM I used one of my fantasies and things happened. Lucky accidents, such as having the legendary NYC Mistress Belle de Jour as my first, who introduced me to more than a few other Mistresses, including the late Ava Taurel. Many ladies pushed, suggested me to see different people, try new things and I did... within my own limits. Again, one of them was being a switch with "Jane," a matchup that lasted a couple of years. She became an independent, and our sessions became far more sensual than any strict traditional Mistress would even consider. And at my advanced age I'm still doing sessions and taking a chance or two with my longtime Mistress who is only a few years younger than me.
2 148 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Do You Play in Public? nysubjack 05/01/2024 04:21 PM
Thanks Miss Mary, I appreciate your kind words!
8 394 Read More
Re: Is Noem Even Dumber than Biden? Cheyenne 04/30/2024 06:45 AM
It is a bit ironic that she wrote that book thinking it would help her political career. And, hopefully, Trump has learned from holding back. If he gets back into office I hope he doesn't wimp out on anything. At the moment, I'm hoping they don't find a way to get him in jail, deny secret service protection and Epstein him.
22 840 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Cheerleader Domination jbeast 04/29/2024 07:20 PM
[quote=buffalo]Lol I am definitely not into the cheerleader outfit or role play in general. I’ve never done one in 40 years. Nude nylons and high heels are my huge turn on and bare legs and heels are also great. [/quote]

At a dungeon, waiting for the Mistress on your knees, and hearing Her slightly sweaty feet go "clip-CLOP" in opened toed backless high heels as she approaches the playroom is one of the most intoxicating sounds for me.

If anyone here remembers Empress Dominique from NYC/NJ in the late '90s and early '00s, she was the most memorable in many regards. In this case she had a dungeon in Jersey City she shared with another Mistress, and her apartment was a few blocks away. Sometimes she allowed me to session at her place, which was a basement apartment under the stoop with a heavy wrought iron gate from the 1920s or so that had to be 7 ft. by 4 ft., a small entrance, and a standard front door. I asked for the Empress to wear backless high heels. Did she give me a treat that day. It was a warm & lazy summer Sunday. I rang the bell. The front door was open but a screen door was closed. It was either a hard wood or stone floor. Either way I could hear the Empress' slow "clip-CLOP" of Her backless high heels approaching me, but I couldn't see Her. Finally she reached the wrought iron fence and she was in black heels, a see-though black antique robe covering her from head to toe, black bra and thong. She was a vision. The Empress immediately said, "Follow me," like I had a choice. I think I spent most of the session on the floor either worshipping her feet and legs or, groveling, looking up at Her. LOL!
8 322 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Shows or Movies with naturally Domme women? buffalo 04/29/2024 06:56 AM
Mentioning old movies really hits home. I remember getting so turned on and fantasizing looking at the movie pages in the 60s. I was obsessed with Ann Margaret and the adds for Kitten With a Whip and I think that was before I even hit puberty. These weren’t happy thoughts either. I was aware from a very young age that I was different sexually even before I knew what sex was.
11 468 Read More
Re: Illegals Gone Wild Scooby 04/28/2024 07:18 AM
They lure low income kids with free college. After the botched Afghanistan withdrawal and screwing over military members who didn't want the covid vaccination, they turned to recruiting gay and transgender. How assuring would it be to be in a foxhole with someone based on DEI instead of skill? They don't give two shits about America's youth.
18 852 Read More
Re: THIS has cost thousands of lives SO FAR! Cheyenne 04/28/2024 05:34 AM
Ted, you must be on some hard core drugs to believe this nonsense.
6 292 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Session Disappointment whippingboy 04/27/2024 12:12 PM
I'm taking time off myself. I'd be kidding myself to say never again. Next time with more care and caution with booking. It shouldn't be out of line to ask for recent photos or a face time consultation. The Mistresses probably get hit up with a lot of time wasters. So, I understand their being cautious. It seems like there in an abundance of it now, to the point of being unreasonable with some of the younger ones.
7 341 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: When a Dom Retires Cheyenne 04/27/2024 04:33 AM
Hello Lady!!

It is great to see you here. Thanks for the insight. It makes perfect sense that is the case for some of the ladies. It is great to hear you are still swinging a whip and having fun.

Cheyenne :-)
7 336 Read More
Re: NPR Cheyenne 04/24/2024 06:51 PM
Here It is.
9 403 Read More
Re: Stop the Anti America Protests Cheyenne 04/24/2024 10:54 AM
Thanks for toning it down a little. It is much appreciated. I agree that anyone on a visa that is committing crimes or chanting death to America, should be returned to their country. What happened in Dearborn was horrible. I do question how many of these young people are paid protesters or being coached and even funded by an organization. When Rand Paul and other members of the GOP were accosted leaving a speech at the White House, a few years ago, he proposed a bill to find out who had funded the violent protesters. It was shot down. There is enough hate in America. We don't need to be importing more. It isn't fair, either, to immigrants who come here legally and truly want a better life by contributing to society in a positive way.
1 107 Read More
Re: Excellent explanation of who Trump is Cheyenne 04/24/2024 10:26 AM
Ted, we disagree that we should be sending billions over seas when this country has record breaking homelessness, many of of public schools are struggling and there is staggering inflation. Charity beings at home. Yes, I have done quite well for myself and feel very fortunate. What does that have to do with desiring a government that is not ridden with corruption and puts the citizens of the US first?
15 766 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Moving Through Comfort Zones whippingboy 04/22/2024 08:48 AM
Mistress Lissette was one of a kind. I was fortunate enough to see her shortly before she retired.
18 687 Read More
Re: Trump TRULY supports Putin's Ukraine land-grab Cheyenne 04/18/2024 07:48 PM
Ted, read up. You are so far off base that it is a waste of time to try to educate you. Read up. What are you saying isn't accurate.
9 416 Read More
I despise Trump, many love him, but THIS drives me Ted 04/16/2024 03:35 PM
I dislike Trump because of his too often UNINFORMED, uncompassionate stance on many critical issues, but one thing I learned from my decade in the Military, is to OWN-UP courageously to your beliefs and basic reasons for your actions on the field of play/battle, including ALL mistakes:
A. Trump dodged the draft for a weak, questionable medical ploy; I had MY medical issues AND was on a long University path, but nevertheless chose youthful Patriotism;
B. I spent decades in R&D Science where, when people have occasional problems, HAVE TO own up to them to be respected, while Trump loses an election by 'landslide' numbers but DOESN'T have the COURAGE to own-up to it, and ACCEPT it, and even worse, cockily foists the UNTRUTH on millions of my/our fellow, easy yo sway, Americans.
C. While I was cured of 'American Exceptionalism' in dealing with STEM colleagues from a half dozen First-World countries over the years, I today remain as Patriotic as ever; Trump thinks it fine to cozy-up to World Dictators at the expense of United States LONG-PROVEN, common-motive, allies.

Prancing around rally-stages with those 'cocky fists' thrown out, works wonders for some, but NOT for me!
0 51 Read More
Piers Morgan Chuck123 04/16/2024 02:28 PM
Mr Piers Morgan stated that the trial of Donald John Trump is no way to treat an ex-President of the United States.

I agree.

However, it is the way to treat a loud mouth unrestrained stupid jerk accused of criminal behaviour.
It is not the fault of the justice system that a person whose decades of criminal acts finally ran out of tactics to delay prosecution.

Mr Trump is lucky that he lives in the US and not Vietnam. Vietnam a different and extremely effective way of dealing with criminal billionaire real estate scam artists.

Mr Morgan should stay on his side of the pond.

If Mr Trump insists on unrestrained restricted behaviour rather than incarceration, I suggest the rather effective "Hannibal Lecter" restraint device. Perhaps increased humiliation will be an effective deterrent.

C123
0 46 Read More
Re: Iran vs. Israel WW3 ready to begin..... Cheyenne 04/14/2024 03:08 PM
Why should this be about who gets a "Win?" Just get the problems solved. We should be more interested in that then partisan investment.
3 152 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2