Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: The Kink Gene buffalo 05/19/2024 04:17 PM
My parents were as straight as they come so I highly doubt I got it from them. Inheriting the kink trait did enter my mind watching my kids grow up. Tbh I hoped I didn’t pass it on to any of them and looking at them now I’m fairly certain I did not which I’m glad for.

The whole subject of kids getting the personality traits of their parents is an interesting one. I need to find a good book about this actually.
7 63 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: The Kink Gene whippingboy 05/19/2024 02:13 PM
When I was a kid, I came across my older brother's stash of Female domination magazines. I was too young to understand but I knew that I liked it. He must have caught on that I was snooping through is room because they weren't in the drawer one day. He never said a word. Some years later we were both adults, helping my dad in the yard. I switched on my short sleeve tee shirt for a muscle shirt, nothing any whip marks would show. My brother, very nonchalantly, put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Little brother, you need to put the other shirt on. You don't want pop to notice." It took me a minute to realize what he was talking about. The funny thing about was it couldn't have been much that was showing. Most people would not have noticed or asked what I did to my back. My brother, without saying so, knew. Again, we never talked about it. He obviously doesn't want to so I don't bring it up. It must run in the family somehow.
7 63 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: The Kink Gene buffalo 05/19/2024 05:08 AM
Lol lol lol Cheyenne best aunt EVER!!!
7 63 Read More
Archives Jump to new posts
Re: Hate Speech/Free speech Fahrenheit451 05/19/2024 03:59 AM
"I was interested in media bias even in 2019".....

Have you ever read Fahrenheit451 in your entire life?

If so, do you have any comprehension of how the media bias was portrayed?

The government uses mass media and censorship to HIDE the truth from the people...All so that they can remain in power and in control of society....In Fahrenheit451 censorship and suppression of ideas cause a lack of happiness in people, a loss in knowledge and creates a GOVERNMENT Controlled society.....Now isn't that exactly what we have now?....

Hate to tell you pal but I am way ahead of you.....
5 303 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: The Kink Gene MissMary 05/19/2024 02:44 AM
How do I get into your family? My aunts, however well meaning, were grooming me for a convent.
7 63 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: The Kink Gene MissMary 05/19/2024 02:42 AM
It is so sweet when parents are in love and stay together. I was in the minority in that growing up. Most of my friends parents were divorced. I gotta say, it does sound like your father had the subby gene. Maybe it set an example for you. Children tend to emulate their parents.
7 63 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: The Kink Gene Cheyenne 05/18/2024 03:10 PM
I do not believe any of my immediate relatives have the kink gene. But, my great nephew has an active interest in exploring the scene. About 3 years, he came to visit in Florida. He confided in me that one of his friends is into Sm and he wanted to experience the endorphin rush that his friend loves so much. So, lucky him, Michelle Lacy happened to be available that week. I bought a 2 hour session for him. Michelle was even cool enough to have lunch with him first so they could talk and she could get a good read on him. I introduced him to another friend who has the inside scoop on Fort Lauderdale fetish parties. He went to a few of those. He met a young lady who wanted to play so he took her to the Club Dom dungeon. Kink gene or coincidence? I'm not certain. But, there is, at least one, family connection there. We just keep it quiet. I don't want his Grandma (My sister) to know that I'm aiding in his corruption.
7 63 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: The Kink Gene TedBCruisen 05/18/2024 09:47 AM
My parents are straight arrows too. At least, I think so. Maybe there is a hidden room in their house somewhere. One thing I did notice growing up is that my father doted on my mother. Every Friday, from my earliest memories he was brought her flowers. He'd often run a bubble bath for her and tell her to relax while he did the dinner dishes. If there was anything my mother wanted, my father couldn't stand it until she had it. That could be a manifestation of vanilla love. But, I've often wondered if that is were my desire to serve and pamper beautiful women came from. My mother adored my father too. She treated him with love and respect. I see that in the type of Goddesses I choose to serve. I don't like to be talked down to.
7 63 Read More
Off Topic & Politics Jump to new posts
Re: Shrinkflation Bacon MissMary 05/18/2024 08:57 AM
I haven't been on the forum for a few days and just now saw this. This is something that I've weighed out over the last year. It comes down to two issues that keep me from stepping over the line and voting Republican. Gay marriage is one of them. Trump has said he'd continue to honor it. But, there are GOP members that are with the evangelicals. Then, there is the issue of abortion. While I could never imagine having one, in the unlikely event I would get pregnant, I feel for the young women who don't have financial resources or family support. Speaking of having children, there is the issue of the ability for gay couples to adopt. Right now, it is quite possible. But, as we've seen with Roe v Wade, anything can get over turned. This is the reason for my hesitation. I'm not at the point that I could do it. The best I can do is not show up to vote at all.
15 369 Read More
Re: Another Attempted Mugging NYC MissMary 05/18/2024 08:44 AM
NYC may be the worst. But, crime is a problem with a lot of big cities.I was born and raised in Chicago. I have a condo in the burbs but can be in the city in 30 minutes. It is heart breaking to see what has happened to Chicago. My girlfriend and I talk about moving away. maybe even weighing our options with other states as for the cost of living, crime rate and the presence of a lifestyle scene. We are both in occupations that we'll find good jobs anywhere. The hold back is we have so many friends in Chicago. Oh, waaa, poor me. I should be grateful that I have the ability to move if it comes to it.
6 144 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
The Kink Gene MissMary 05/18/2024 07:48 AM
Do you ever wonder if this is something that runs in a bloodline? My parents are straight arrows. But, more than one of my friends have discovered one of their parents or relatives is into the scene.
7 63 Read More
Another Attempted Mugging NYC Scooby 05/17/2024 09:31 PM
Did anyone see the video where a young man comes out of no where and tries to mug a couple walking their dog? The couple beat him down. The man wants to take this punk on further but the punk pleads and runs off. NYC needs gun laws that are friendly to law abiding citizens, more cops on the streets and laws that send these thugs off to Gitmo. The loser, who is probably a drug addict will strike again but be more careful to pick a vulnerable target. Way to go Dims. Every city they control has turned to shit.
6 144 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Shows or Movies with naturally Domme women? whippingboy 05/17/2024 07:14 PM
That is ripe! I would have asked her out too.
13 649 Read More
Re: Dems Vote Against Deporting Illegals w/Assault Cops Cheyenne 05/17/2024 05:49 PM
The entire debacle is unfair to everyone, including the illegal immigrants they are basically inviting to risk the lives of themselves and their children, to illegally cross the border. It is amazing the citizens of this country aren't standing in unity against the harm it is bringing to American and the inhumanity of using immigrants like pawns.
2 52 Read More
Re: Hate Speech/Free speech Cheyenne 05/17/2024 02:08 PM
I'm glad that you are the same Chuck that I came to know and think highly of. You may not remember this but a couple of years ago I reached out to you privately about an issue that affected people I know in the media. I hate the media too. I trust them not an ounce, whether it is a liberal or conservative leaning outlet. It is why I don't take it well when someone accuses me of being a zombie to the charlatans. All the same, I could have handled the disagreement between us much better. I apologize for that.
5 303 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Shows or Movies with naturally Domme women? Tristan 05/17/2024 08:35 AM
I had a dental hygienist / dental assistant once you naturally gave off these fun, but Domme vibes. I could tell she noticed I noticed and liked it.

"Turn your head to the right. More. A little more. Now tilt back. " she snipped off part of my beard. "It was sticking out and it bothered me, she said.

'you are a sadist, I joked."

"Of course I'm a sadist. Why else would I get into dentrisrty.

It was all so playful and fun.

I asked her out... But she had a boyfriend. :(
13 649 Read More
Re: Kari Lake now calling it "Election Tampering" Cheyenne 05/17/2024 06:12 AM
They may say the same of you. Everyone has a right to express their views, however wise or ignorant they may be. Shaming people for expressing concerns over fairness in the election process doesn't seem wise to me. It is an important event and should be transparent and examined. As Scooby pointed out, there have been so many highly questionable things going on, like trying to keep candidates off ballots. Do you think the Democrats were right to try to prevent Dean Phillips and Kennedy Jr. off the ballot?
4 106 Read More
Re: Kari Lake now calling it "Election Tampering" Ted 05/17/2024 04:28 AM
[quote=Cheyenne]Freedom of speech really bugs the bejibbers out of you, doesn't it, Ted? [/quote]
NOT quite Lady Cheyenne: Freedom of speech by ignorant, seemingly poorly educated, people does it for me.
4 106 Read More
Re: Hate Speech/Free speech chuck 05/16/2024 02:52 PM
I'm the same chuck that posted this back in 2019.
I was interested in media bias even then.

I find it interesting that the archives shows formatting.
5 303 Read More
Re: Dems Vote Against Deporting Illegals w/Assault Cops TedBCruisen 05/16/2024 02:32 PM
Remember the days when people who entered the country illegally were deported for nothing more than being here illegally? Now, 48 elected officials are protecting illegal immigrants who assault our police officers. Toto, we aren't in Kansas any more.
2 52 Read More
Dems Vote Against Deporting Illegals w/Assault Cops Scooby 05/16/2024 01:21 PM
148 Democrats voted against detaining and deporting illegals who assault cops. 54 Democrats voting for the bill, which passed.
2 52 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Local Sessions vs Traveling for One Scooby 05/16/2024 12:37 PM
There aren't many local options where I live. So, my wife and I travel for one, making a vacation out of it. It opens up the options on who we can see and gives a great start to the vacation. We both spend the next couple of days feeling high from it.
5 150 Read More
Re: Is Noem Even Dumber than Biden? Scooby 05/16/2024 12:31 PM
Respectfully, Mistress, maybe you should lock this thread. It has spiraled out of control.
55 2,622 Read More
Re: Is Noem Even Dumber than Biden? Cheyenne 05/16/2024 11:51 AM
You call me out for not giving more detailed and thoughtful responses, so I take the time to do and express my exasperation with your non stop insults and accusations that other posters are zombies to the msm and you answer with one word? It is difficult to imagine this is the same Chuck from MF. The Chuck from MF was able to have intense exchanges and be cordial even when disagreeing with other posters. I was very fond of that poster. Either something is going non that is changing your personality or this screen name is an imposter. Perhaps, this topic simply has everyone's emotions running a bit high. I'm going to take Scooby's advise and lock the thread. I should have already done it. If you want to address my last post, that would great. In any case, you can have the last word and then I will lock it.
55 2,622 Read More
Re: Is Noem Even Dumber than Biden? Fahrenheit451 05/16/2024 10:25 AM
The Chuck from MF was not a troll but this new Chuck screen name might be.....

So yes this could be teasetoy or Maxweber in disguise......But the old reasonable "Chuck" from MF is long gone....
55 2,622 Read More
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11