Yes, but the people who bought into a $300k neighborhood to find that X number of years later their property is worth 800k, have equity to work with. It is the first time home buyers who are struggling. Hedge fund managers have been gobbling up affordable housing with cash, curbside offers over the asking price, quick close and no contingencies. Then they them turn them into a rentals. I own a home in Ohio so that I can have a place of my own to stay on frequent visits with family. It is a neighborhood that is full of young families and a fair amount of retirees. The HOA is trying to stop the consumption of these homes by companies that convert them to rentals. This isn't limited to middle class neighborhoods in Ohio. This has been subtly going on for years throughout the country. It is going to be scarce to purchase a home in the next decade or so with the conversion to rentals.

The deaths from fentanyl stems from batch batches, deliberate or accidental, being illegally made and smuggled into this country. The flow of illegal border crossers soared under the Biden admin.

Ted, we've been over the last three immigration bills, how loaded with pork and over reaching they were with Democrats being unwilling to bend an inch. For one party to propose a disingenuous bill and blame the other party for not passing it, is egregious. You think in terms of one party getting "A win." A lot of tax paying voters think of it in terms of what affects their daily lives. Do you really want to rehash the same old, why immigration bills aren't getting passed discussion once again?

On the subject, why are you constantly distracted with the plights of another countries instead of being concerned with the crises the country you live in faces? I'm not big in intervention with other countries, but the one time it really mattered and would not have cost the US a massive amount of money, Bill Clinton said no. That was the genocide in Rwanda. How can you possibly see that while children were being slaughtered with machetes, the entire world sat back and didn't help. Why? There was no financial interest in it for them. Now, these crocodile tears while begging for billions to send overseas?