Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#164 03/01/2024 09:26 PM
jbeast Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

Just visited domina.ms and saw this, an idea for a Dominas Only Forum to be part of that site. http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=19907#Post19907

Yes, I could see the value in it for Dominas to discuss best practices, advice, etc. But to be blunt, I think the idea is rather sad in some respects. A healthy exchange of ideas on the scene by all in the scene - pro Dominas and subs; lifestyle Mistresses & their subby playmates; and switches (pro and lifestyle) - without trolling, petty attacks and flame wars is the best in my view. Yes, I left MF several times due to the flame wars there, but returned several times. The healthy conversations outweighed the trouble. When Domina.ms came online I joined, even though the traffic was a bit less than MF, if was a healthy place... up until the discussion I was part of there a couple of months ago.

I'm not a pro Mistress but it seems to me to be a bit like posting in an echo chamber. Sites like domspeak, Domina.ms and MF are at their best when a wide variety of views are presented from everyone. Just my opinion...

jbeast #167 03/02/2024 03:02 AM

I have a mixed opinion about the concept as well. I wonder who was the member who suggested it. My current speculation is

60& chance it was one of the Dommes

25% it was Soapy Nearly all the subs want to see more esteemed ladies on the Board but with him it is something of an obsession Also he is fond of telling the Admin what to do

15% it is another sub

So far that thread has gotten only 1 response. If it does ended up being created I see the 2 most likely outcomes being that either it quickly fizzles or that it goes through a brief initial period of moderate enthusiasm but that soon fades away.

Link Copied to Clipboard