Print Thread
#159 02/29/2024 10:14 PM
jbeast Online Content OP
journeyman
OP Online Content
journeyman

Sid of domina.ms posted this link that he put on MaxFisch. Hat tip to him:

http://www.sm-201.org/a/Legends_of_Dominance_Cross_Reference

I served three Mistresses listed: My first, Belle de Jour, who I met in the '70s; she introduced me to Ava Taurel in the '80s; and Mistress Persephone, who I found about via print and early online postings, in the late '90s. Great times...

Anyone here serve any of the Mistresses mentioned?

None of the three you mention JB but I did play with Patricia Marsh in Toronto and Papillon ,

The session with Papillon was especially memorable. At the time she was probably in her 50's and had moved to Maine from the Boston area (where she had practiced for years). She was skilled, highly experienced and exuded a serene sense of calm confidence and control. Pretty sure she is retired but I see she has a Fetlife account (DominaPapillon)

Last edited by furfan; 03/02/2024 11:56 AM.

Black leather and a fur coat....a match made in heaven
jbeast Online Content OP
journeyman
OP Online Content
journeyman

About the list, I realize that more than a few Mistresses I was a regular with that were quite memorable and excellent, even if they appeared in print or online ads, kind of disappeared without much of a trace on the Internet. More than a few were independents. At least three or four others advertised in the old "Personals" or "Massage" classified ad section of New York Magazine from the '90s until those sections stopped in the early 2000s.

Link Copied to Clipboard