Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

At least that's what this study says. For the record I got the first one, the Pfizer one which was actually two within two weeks of each shot with much skepticism.
https://newsaddicts.com/all-vaccinated-now-have-permanent-heart-damage-studies-warn/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&fbclid=IwAR3ode2HwBoxzStu75-qTp_LQ6YSAMDWUNIrVhv9hSufE7PZs8JEZgQVT6g_aem_ATbY1_AjQslLhkVi48nwzFU86OTzB2K7aO8MpNIMOmRT6VWkxRF4YkPanL1GLGtarhHRQ-Hd71wQWUCaEOscp9bA

stranger
stranger

I have ALL of COVID Vaccinations. I am monitored by a Cardiologist. I have no heart damage.

My vote would be "BS".

C123

enthusiast
enthusiast

Good for you. Not everyone has been that lucky. One of my family members immediately developed myocarditis and was hospitalized for a week. Just like the virus, the vax affects everyone differently.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger

That's kind of what I was thinking, that it's subjective, varying effects.

enthusiast
enthusiast

Take a look at how much we were lied to over it and then censored for raising any type of skepticism. When concerns that people were censored over, on social media, by direction of the government, turned out to be true, little was said. Anyone who trusts our government or the media is out of their mind.

1 member likes this: KEVASH24
Ted Offline
journeyman
journeyman

[quote=Cheyenne]Take a look at how much we were lied to over it and then censored for raising any type of skepticism. When concerns that people were censored over, on social media, by direction of the government, turned out to be true, little was said. Anyone who trusts our government or the media is out of their mind. [/quote]

FORGET having been lied to, rather compare hospitalization and death rates for mRNA vaccinated people to that of unvaccinated people: It has ALWAYS been running a factor of 10 lower. A little heartache is better than being a skeleton 6 feet under or a pile of ashes.

Ted
enthusiast
enthusiast

You are basing the statistics on fabrication. In any case, it should be up to each person to education themselves or not and make that decision. Btw, why aren't you concerned with shutting down gain of function research and holding people behind this accountable? Why aren't you concerned that the American people who merely spoke their mind were censored or ridiculed in a government controlled effort?

journeyman
journeyman

I can believe this happened to some people. But, all? The article you posted doesn't even support that. Maybe it was just a typo.

1 member likes this: KEVASH24
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

Yeah, I know, I was just typing what the headline said. I agree with you.

Link Copied to Clipboard