Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#733 04/29/2024 10:41 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

By public, I mean in a party environment that is not in view of the unsuspecting public but in a party type environment? I went to one of the best kink parties imaginable over the weekend. It blew my mind. I will write more about it later. While I had a blast and played some, it was the show I was grooving on. There was so much fun going on all around me.

I've played at parties. It has been fun. There is a little rush in being on display, if you will. It isn't the same level of intensity from one on one. It depends on the mood as to my preference. Some times I need the emotional outpouring that only comes from an intense experience and deep connection.

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

After my first ever session at 20 yrs. old in the early '70s NYC, the Mistress invited me to go with her to go to a members' only club to act out what we just did, "Me Tarzan, Her Jungle Queen." This was several years before the famous (or infamous) Plato's Retreat that opened in the late '70s. Knowing I was already in the deep end of the pool, I politely declined. Sometimes I wonder what I missed...

As I have written here and probably MF I was asked a handful of times to be a "training" sub for part of a session with an experienced Mistress (in one case two) and a wanna-be dominatrix. It fed my inner exhibitionistic tendencies. It was a rush to be controlled by the Mistress in front of someone else. And I have done outdoor play in deserted parts of NYC at dawn on Summer or early Fall Sundays. My Mistress and I have been sessioning in her storage space since last year on occasion on weekends, and did it again yesterday, starting out in my car and a bit on the street. Then we got into the storage space, closed the door and the QUIET fun began. At one point she thought she heard someone on our floor - customers or management and she was surprised to hear me say, almost completely naked, "I don't care." As we were leaving she asked me how I got so brave about being caught, and I said, "We're a mature couple and don't know what we were doing behind closed doors." That may be true, but also the endorphins were still buzzing from being mentally and physically tormented by my Goddess. Yes, public play, even if done carefully, is a complete rush.

Last edited by jbeast; 04/29/2024 07:23 PM.
1 member likes this: whippingboy
stranger
stranger

Oh yes. I go to public play parties quiet a bit.

Sometimes they are just a handful of people I know sitting around chatting.

Sometimes they are crazy with naked people or scantily clad people playing, flogging, whipping, etc. And just a ton of fun.

There is a party this Saturday. It a May The 4th Be With You - a Star Wars themed kink party.

I have my costume worked out (mostly), I think I'm going as some sort of Bounty Hunter.

I'll have a slave with me. Her stipulation is that she wears a corsett. She'll have a collar and cuffs (ankle and wrist) and have a chain leash. Other than a corsett, I think she'll have a loincloth thing upfront to cover her vag, but I've insisted that her bottom be bare, and she wants her tits uncovered.

So I have to dress up our costumes to make them look Star Warsey.

1 member likes this: jbeast
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

Same here. I'm all up for public play but the deep emotional release comes from a more intimate setting, at least for me.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

I'm jealous!! This sounds like so much fun. I love theme fetish parties. It is nice to see another switch here.

stranger
stranger

My only public play experience was years ago at the venerable Paddles in NYC. I was in a great relationship with a non-pro Domme. Although a non-pro, she was incredibly well equipped and very experienced. She could play at an intense level that you would expect from a ProDomme. We got to the club a little early, I was wearing a beautiful leather collar and dressed in fashionable jeans and a button down long sleeve shirt. She was wearing a leather skirt, 4 inch heels, and a very sexy looking white top. She was also adorned in some jewelry that gave off a very Domme vibe.

We took our time exploring all the nooks and crannies of the club and its different pieces of equipment while chatting with a few other folks. As the place began to fill up, the play started to heat up and I could see that she was really itching to play. She had taken along her large bag which contained her beautiful black and blue colored high end flogger. She whispered in my ear that she needed to play, that she needed that flogger in her hand. She led me up onto a small platform, unbuttoned by shirt and took it off me. She then told me to face the wall, with my hands over my head and against the wall. She began flogging me, and I think she was so excited at playing in public like this that she didn't do much in the way of a warm. I started get vocal, lots of "Owwwsa" and "Ohhs and they were getting loud. She had a firm rule whenever we played, no whining allowed. She stopped flogging me, came up to behind me and whispered that I was embarrassing her with my loud whining, and for that matter embarrassing myself too. I apologized, told her I would do better and be quiet. She gave me a "good boy" and went back to flogging me just as hard, or harder, and I was completely silent. When she was finished she again came up behind me and told me she was very proud of me and that I could step off the platform and sit with her while I composed myself.

When I turned around from the wall I had been facing, I was shocked to see over a dozen people who had been sitting or standing there and that had watched the entire flogging! One Domme came up to my Domme, hugged her and said that she gave me a magnificent flogging and that I had taken it well. I was proud at hearing that, especially because my actions had reflected so well on my Domme. It was a great night that we still talk about to this day.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

The is one of the sexiest scenes I've ever heard about. What a perfect night.

stranger
stranger

Thanks Miss Mary, I appreciate your kind words!

Link Copied to Clipboard