Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#777 05/05/2024 09:13 AM
OP Offline

As much as I crave intense whippings that push my limits, I couldn't do it without strict bondage. After a bad experience two weeks ago, I had to get back on the bike or give up riding. I went to see a Domme that I've visited before. I asked her for a challenge and asked Her to push me hard. Boy, did she drag me through the garden. At one point, she suspended me by the ankles and secured my wrists to the floor. I could only take so much hanging upside down with the blood rushing to my head. I didn't have to safe word. She knew when to move me. It was to a leather swing. There might be a better word for that. I was flat on my belly with my legs retrained apart, enough for her to get her cracker to my ass. She brushed my balls, just enough for a tease, with the whip. I knew she wouldn't single tail them but the tease of it was exciting. Every minute was perfect. I never thought about the relationship between bondage and corporal until yesterday. It heightened everything.

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.

I agree 100%! I have zero interest in "bend over and hold the position" CP. I really want to be securely restrained in bondage that makes it impossible to do anything but take whatever the Domme decides to dish out. I think it has to do with establishing her total control.

Black leather and a fur coat....a match made in heaven

Link Copied to Clipboard