Thread Like Summary
Cheyenne, jbeast
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#680 04/25/2024 4:56 PM
by Cheyenne
Cheyenne
Years back, someone took a swipe at me by comparing my style in session to cheerleading domination. There was no "Brat Doms" or dominatrices in cheerleading uniforms back then. Heck, DDI probably wouldn't have allowed
ads with such things. It would be interesting to know if it such photos would have made the cover or featured stories in the NYC publications. So, in good fun, another dom and I did a photo shoot and a few video clips wearing cheerleading outfits in the classrooms with a friend/slave who was dressed as a coach. What a surprise it was that the response was overwhelming. ClubDom members and fans who kept an eye on my session website went nuts for it. I'm curious, if the other posters here like to mix different attire up with classical femdom gear.
Liked Replies
#681 Apr 25th a 06:30 PM
by whippingboy
whippingboy
My preference is leather and straight to the point. Role play isn't what I seek out. But, when it happens with the right Mistress, at her bequest, I'm there, with limits in place. I'm a hard no on paddles.
1 member likes this
#731 Apr 29th a 07:11 AM
by buffalo
buffalo
Lol I am definitely not into the cheerleader outfit or role play in general. I’ve never done one in 40 years. Nude nylons and high heels are my huge turn on and bare legs and heels are also great.
1 member likes this