Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#778 05/05/2024 09:16 AM
OP Offline

I cherish them. It makes the session last longer. It can be problematic because I have to hide them from my wife and lay off the gym. But, I love it. My session finished at 4pm yesterday and the welts are still warm. Am I alone in this?

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.
whippingboy #780 05/05/2024 11:41 AM

Nope, you're not alone. I've always subscribed to the philosophy "If it doesn't leave a mark it doesn't count as a stroke" :grin:

Black leather and a fur coat....a match made in heaven
whippingboy #781 05/05/2024 01:31 PM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

I'm not much into whipping but after a good spanking, I love it when my bottom is fire engine red and hot to the touch. When I give spankings, I instruct the sub to rub their bottom periodically. It gives comfort and also excitement knowing how hot it is. In the Ann Roquelaure Beauty novels, the male top keeps his female slave's bottom red and puts her over his shoulder on his horse so everyone behind him could see it, like he was brandishing a trophy. I read that when I was in middle school. It always stayed with me.

Last edited by MissMary; 05/05/2024 01:32 PM.
whippingboy #789 05/06/2024 11:18 AM
stranger
stranger

Marks--the gift that keeps on giving.

Pure pleasure to look in the mirror days after a session and see the heel marks on my chest and the whip marks on my back and shoulders. I would relive the session in my mind, vividly recalling Mistress' words and actions. Big smile and a desire to repeat the experience as soon as possible. Long ago I saw a Mistress who at the end of our session had me lay across her lap and would apply a soothing lotion on the whip marks. She would say that it is important for her to keep her toys in good condition for her future use. Fall in love with your Mistress with words like that. Like most others, though, there has been the challenge of hiding those marks from others. Not a problem during my days of business trips with a week or more before returning home. Not so easy these days.

Michael M.

MichaelM #791 05/06/2024 02:20 PM
journeyman
journeyman

[quote=MichaelM] Long ago I saw a Mistress who at the end of our session had me lay across her lap and would apply a soothing lotion on the whip marks. She would say that it is important for her to keep her toys in good condition for her future use. Fall in love with your Mistress with words like that. [/quote]

Whipping and marks are not my kink but your Mistress' comment sounds very hot, gratifying that she knows your effort and is impressed. That has happened to me in different ways, most recently my last session, and I felt so owned... so objectified. Love being judged purely on my performance and looks. It's how Mistresses have made me break my own rules and try new things... and please them.

whippingboy #836 05/12/2024 06:39 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast

Your post make me smile, remember a favorite client from my Columbus, Ohio days. He was married and could not have marks. But, he'd always get emotionally carried away in the session and beg for just one. We had a place where his butt cheeks met his thighs that I'd give him just one swift, mark making cane stroke.

2 members like this: MichaelM, jbeast
whippingboy #851 05/14/2024 04:47 AM

I have always liked to play hard.
Unfortunately marks were always a problem for me. When I was single I was probably unnecessarily paranoid about being seen in the locker room or gym which thinking about it now I could have dealt with easily.

Then I got married and was always too scared to take any serious marks. I was also again probably unnecessarily worried about a doctor seeing them and wondering or knowing where the marks or scars were from. Right now I am old , still married and don’t session much anymore due to logistical constraints. Being honest with myself the way we live our life I could probably take a good beating with marks and be able to hide them from my wife until they fade but I still worry about her spotting the marks.

Link Copied to Clipboard