Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#782 05/05/2024 04:20 PM
jbeast Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

As I prepared myself for a session with my Mistress in her storage facility room a few days ago (more on that in a separate post) I was chilled to find out a social media video of a couple having sex under blankets in broad daylight in an NYC park surfaced. The NY Post being the NY Post it has a complete section on Public Sex with plenty more links from around the country.
https://nypost.com/tag/public-sex/

This happened around a decade ago and is in our ballpark. Mistress Julie Simone with a sub on a midsummer weekend at Williamsburg, Brooklyn's McCarren Park (story and a pic - video is long gone).
https://gothamist.com/arts-entertainment/video-dominatrix-enjoys-williamsburgs-mccarren-park-with-her-slave

To clarify, when I've played publicly it has been in deserted public spaces - hotel stairways, indoor parking lots and the like. Plus weekends at dawn during the late spring to early fall at construction sites, deserted industrial areas and waterfront parks, out of sight of prying eyes and cameras. For me and the Mistresses I've played with, doing it in front of unsuspecting members of the public and possibly kids is not acceptable. But in a deserted area where someone might hear something or catch a glimpse of what is happening gives the whole thing an edge. Just my opinion....

enthusiast
Online Content
enthusiast

You live an exciting life. I love reading about it. When it comes to the discovery of getting caught, I'm not on that path. It is a distraction for me. But, I know some people love it. That is what makes the life of kink so much fun. There is something for everyone.

1 member likes this: jbeast
jbeast Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

Mistress, I don't know about exciting, but it has been interesting.

With public play, in more than a few of these cases we did not play for a full hour or more. In some cases it was the beginning of a session - a few minutes of foot worship in hotel stairway then to her (or my room); being bare assed hand spanked on the waterfront for a few minutes then driving to another secluded location for another type of worship. I guess it was like a luxury appetizer at a fine restaurant. Small portion but an excellent experience. In a lot of cases the "main course" came behind closed doors. As I've said on more than a few occasions to my trusted partners over the years, "We may be crazy, but we're not stupid." LOL!

But we were, well maybe I was, "crazy... stupid" twice, and flagrantly. With Goddess Diana Ball, a muscular Amazon who is my height but a few pounds lighter than me around 2010. She did not go into the stairway at her hotel as we planned, directing me to into the soda/ice machine room at her NYC hotel. She was dressed in black boots, long black coat and a full body fishnet outfit underneath. She dominated / made out with me for more than a few minutes. I got so... inspired, I then had the nerve to do the same to her. (I had on only a black leather jacket, jeans and boots.) The door was open, it was around noon on a Saturday and I don't think anyone saw us. (Never saw any pics online.)

The second time, late '90s in old Brooklyn played with my longtime Mistress on a hot summer Sunday around dawn under the Williamsburg Bridge. All I had on was gym shorts and she ordered me to walk up and down the deserted street and flex for her. I did and exposed myself to Mistress at the car at the end. However I almost got caught by a NY Sanitation Truck because it came into that area within minutes of me getting back into the car. I can still remember her laughter as I drove away. YOUTH! Or Middle Age. (LOL!)

There was a lady who taught single tail whipping in a public parking once a month. The was into the kink scene but did it under the guise of raising live stock. I've wondered what it would be like if she took human volunteers instead of a target on a tree. It would play like a sitcom. Imagine the crew of Seinfeld stumbling across that. Ha!

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.
1 member likes this: jbeast

Link Copied to Clipboard