Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#170 03/02/2024 01:51 PM
furfan Offline OP
OP Offline

I've always been interested in the Domme demonstrating both her total control and my helplessness in a wide variety of ways. In many sessions I've experienced degradation as part of this display. "Challenging" food eaten with hands restrained, either from a dog dish or directly from the floor, has sometimes been part of this. Another time it was off the soles of her boots after it was ground underfoot. I've been forced to consume overripe banana in this way

I see frequent references to sploshing but i think this is slightly different as it seems to be more about smearing on the body and "forced" consumption is not always involved.

A lot of what I've experienced has often had Mistress's golden as an ingredient . Perhaps the most memorable was dry dog kibble soaked in golden overnight in the fridge to form a sort of runny gruel. A mixture of Broccoli, Cabbage and Kale boiled to mush, blitzed in a blender and served cold with a "warm golden garnish" also stands out.

Wondering if many have played this way? Does anyone have favourite "slave slop" recipes?

Black leather and a fur coat....a match made in heaven
furfan #175 03/02/2024 08:21 PM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

Never have been as imaginative or brave as you are. Mistress did have me drink water out of a bowel on the floor as if I was a dog, licked whipped cream off of her once and finally got around to sipping her GS - when allowed - when Mistress showers me.

I'd love to do a real "junglebeast" / Amazon Woman scene with the Mistress and me in costume, eating rotisserie chicken with our hands, grunting and groaning like two beasts. When we were done, hands and face messy from the meal we should argue and Mistress should wrestle me as punishment for eating too much chicken. LOL!

furfan #180 03/04/2024 01:44 AM
journeyman
journeyman

If it involves lasagna, I'm in. It doesn't matter how, who or when.

Scooby #182 03/04/2024 05:21 AM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

LOL!!! I agree!

furfan #184 03/04/2024 12:33 PM
journeyman
journeyman

Last year for my fetish family's Friendsgiving, the host did the main course and everyone else brought sides. On the required list was a slave and a dog bowl. There was no explanation. This is how the winvitation went out. The slaves served our dinner. After dessert was served, the owners were asked to put their scraps in their slave's bowls and place them at their feet. The owners chatted casually as the slaves ate by our feet, being ignored. The host of the party put it off brilliantly. My subbie girl still can't stop talking about it. Next year, it is on me to host. That will be a hard act to follow.

MissMary #186 03/05/2024 04:39 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast

That sounds like fun!

Link Copied to Clipboard