Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jbeast Online Content OP
journeyman
OP Online Content
journeyman

I've been online a bit too much this week, between BDSM and dominant bodybuilder forums. Someone asked about "embarrassing" things that have happened in sessions. All I can say is, "What is your tolerance for embarrassment?" C'mon, this is BDSM. And I'm sure I'm not the only one with a couple of stories.

I was a regular with an Empress in the late '90s at her dungeon in Jersey City. She suggested I buy body makeup to add to my "tarzan" character to look more like a leopard. Whatever. She told me where to buy it in Manhattan. I did, we set up the session time, I went into the bathroom and applied the powdery makeup on my chest, legs and face. I entered the session space and she LOVED it. After a few slaps, spanks, etc. she had me grovel to her feet on the floor. I was in deep subspace and the floor was carpet. I rolled around and noticed my makeup was all over the floor. I was horrified, thinking I was in deep trouble. She laughed and said something like, "Tarzan, go into the closet and vacuum the floor!" Apologizing I did it and she told me to go to the bathroom and clean myself up. I did and came back into the playroom fully dressed. She said, "What are you doing? Let's begin!" and we had a full session. A great memory from a gorgeous and fun Dominatrix.

There's another story with a different Mistress and was unique, and intimate, but that's it for now. Don't want to offend any moderators or anyone reading this.

Any other strange, unique, stories?

Tbh I can’t think of anything in the same vein as your story
which is kind of humorous. I’ve got stuff I’d tell you or others in private if we met and I knew you and it’s not sexual related either. It’s just stuff that I’m not going to put on the internet. I’ve done something like 400 sessions over approximately 40 years so there has to be something I’m forgetting that I’ll post later.

journeyman
journeyman

I've seen strap on scenes go bad at play parties because the recipient was prepared. That didn't look like a fun embarrassment, especially in front of a group of people that this man knew well and played with on a regular basis.

enthusiast
enthusiast

A frequent client of mine were doing an all day session on a rented pontoon boat in a large lake...about the size of Winnipesaukee, when we had an interesting moment. We were both soaring on the fun we were having when we stopped at the boat dock for gas and sandwiches. On the way back to the boat, I thought, "How odd. People in the south are usually so friendly. Why the weird and dirty looks." Well, I soon found out. We left nipple clamps hanging from the steering wheel, whips on the seats and as my friend turned to pump gas I could see there were whip marks all over his back.

More humourous than embarrassing. A couple of years ago i was playing with a well known Domme in Vancouver. We got to the point where she had me on my back on a bondage table with my ankles secured to the table. My wrists were cuffed down at my sides. She was rigging me up to an Erostek 212 with the blue bands on my cock and pads for the other channel on my balls.

When she plugged in the leads and flipped the power to "ON" I felt like a million bees were stinging me and i was on fire down there. I screamed into the gag and shot bolt upright in the world's fastest sit-up. She whipped the plugs out of the box and looked shocked. Then, after a second, she said "Oh My God! I'm so sorry! Turns out the control box had the power turned all the way around to "max" rather than on "min" where she thought she had left it

After a few seconds more she started to giggle and pretty soon we were both laughing pretty hard.

It took a few minutes but we got back into things and had a great session.

Last edited by furfan; 03/09/2024 03:11 PM.

Black leather and a fur coat....a match made in heaven
jbeast Online Content OP
journeyman
OP Online Content
journeyman

Must have been very painful... and VERY funny afterwards. Honest mistake. And it shows you've gotta have a sense of humor when doing a session... Hell you gotta have a sense of humor in life!

Here’s something that I guess would qualify as strange. Definitely a session fail. I’m guessing it was about 16 years ago give or take. I found myself alone one day with wife and kids out of town. I wasn’t a regular of any particular Mistress at the time and decided to find someone online to session with. I think it was on Eros that I saw an ad or profile for a 6 foot tall muscular Domme with a mohawk named Mistress Misery. I’ve always liked strong badass Dommes who look like they can kick my ass for real and I’m sure her ad gave off this impression so I made an appointment. I only remember a couple things about the session. One was she ridiculed me for choosing the most butch looking Domme out there but the killer was when the session started she would whip or hit me with very little force and then ask in a concerned voice if that was ok or too hard. She kept this up and I realised the session was going to be a letdown which it was. Total waste of time and money. Her ad wasn’t up for long either.
I wonder what became of her.

stranger
stranger

Long, long time ago I had a session with a mistress who fell asleep beside me in the middle of the session. I know I am not the life of the party but still.

stranger
stranger

Jumping into the hot tub time machine here....... many years ago (when they still existed), I had scheduled a session at upscale commercial dungeon (Pandora's Box) in Manhattan. When I arrived, the Mistress I had scheduled with was "unavailable" and I was offered the chance to schedule with another Mistress who was available at that moment. Some of you have been in similar situations, I am sure.

Being younger and foolish, I said ok without knowing anything about the Mistress I was about to session with. The session starts, and the Mistress looks like a runway model, absolutely gorgeous. Already thinking with the little heard, I though I had hit the lottery. My clothes are soon off and we start playing. She picks up a cbt parachute and fumbles around trying to put it on me. After a few embarrassing moments (for her), it was obvious to me she had never used one before. So i humbly asked her if she would allow me to put it on myself. She then "ordered" me to do so. Things got a little boring after that as she tried to figure out what to do next. I had expressed an interest in suspension play, and their was a chain host in the room. I was wearing leather cuffs and she hooked them up to the bar connected to the electric hoist. I am 6'2" and at the time about 220 lbs. (have dropped a few lbs. since). As my feet leave the floor, I am now about 6 inches or so off of the ground. And the hoist breaks right at the ceiling where it was connected to the ceiling. I collapse to my knees, and the metal cross bar the cuffs where attached to, the hoist cable, the hoist motor and the cross piece that had connected the hoist to the ceiling all come crashing down on my shoulders, neck and head. The poor "Domme" starts yelling, "oh no, oh no, help me, help me!"

The lady managing place, who had taken my payment and suggested this replacement Domme, comes flying into the room with fire in her eyes thinking I had done something very inappropriate to this obviously inexperienced Domme. But she takes one look at me, glanced up to the ceiling and realizes the the hoist collapsed. She told me it was rated for 400 lbs., but we could see that it was obvious the hoist had not been attached properly to the beam in the ceiling. She asked me if I was ok. I was a little stunned but that cleared up quickly. I was sore across the shoulders and the base of the back of my neck, but felt ok overall and told her so. She offered to call an ambulance for me, but I declined the offer, much to her relief. The manager asked if I wanted to continue the session, but at that point I had no interest in going forward. She did not offer me a refund, but did give me a handwritten note on Pandora's stationary that was good for a free future session, which I did eventually used for a great session.

I had a few other crazy experiences over the years, but this was the most unexpected and "weird" thing that I experienced in hundreds of ProDomme experiences.

jbeast Online Content OP
journeyman
OP Online Content
journeyman

Here is my "unique and intimate" event that I alluded to in the post that started this thread. While it might sound like something from the "Penthouse Letters" section, it is true and the memory of it is haunting. I was asked/ordered by one of the most intimidating women I have ever met or sessioned with to groom her... down there. I tried to do research on it the past few days but there was nothing that explains this act/order in a BDSM context.

The background of the story goes like this. I saw her listing in the mid 2000s in the female bodybuilder/wrestling site. Her picture show a gorgeous figure, but no face. She had a non-session part time business. When I met her, saw that face and long honey blonde hair, she looked like classic Hollywood star. The lady wasn't a bodybuilder/wrestler either. She is / was in the performing arts, an athlete and fitness expert... who was a Dominatrix, no question. Retired from the scene now, she is almost 6 ft. barefoot and 165 lbs., and her specialties included: scissoring and getting a sub into a variety of wrestling pins, but it was all one way, not competitive; foot and leg worship; roleplay; and lift and carry. About that last specialty, in our first session she told me to sit on her lap. (I am 6 ft. 1 in. and then 225 lbs. or so) Wearing high heels she picked me up in a cradle position, walked over to her hotel bed with me in her arms and threw me on it like I weighed 25 lbs. I was intimidated and in deep subspace from then on.

For a half dozen years we'd session once or twice a year in her city (my hotel or twice in her home) or at her hotel. She loved the "Amazon Queen" roleplay and there was nothing like her in a leopard string bikini and matching backless high heels. Her main fetish, her turn on, was control. She was never nude in session. She never touched the head below my waist, and sometimes I left without releasing myself. (I was allowed to call her later on for permission.) Eventually she let me pleasure her - not my idea. I was in so deep I requested GS. I never appealed to me before meeting here, and she resisted, telling me I might not enjoy it. But she made it so and it was wonderful. By that point we had many discussions about the scene, and in due course, talked about our lives. The lady was married and divorced once. A year or two before she retired and began a new career outside of the scene, she mentioned that her father introduced her to a guy, older than her but not as old as her Dad who had some cash, and they began dating. Marriage began to be discussed, they had a common background, hobbies, but she all but said this was mainly about financial security.

In our second to last session I was in her city, she visited me and while she had the "Amazon Queen" persona going from the time we met in the lobby of my hotel, I could tell her aloof and authoritative attitude was as intimidating as ever, but different. As the session began she ordered me to worship her feet and legs while she was lying back on the bed with at least four pillows. She ordered me to stop, removed her bikini bottom and said, "I want you to shave me. My razor and cream are in the bathroom. Get it." Flabbergasted, I broke out of character and said something like, "Are you sure? I've never..." and she said, "Just do it." I went into the bathroom and quickly remembered how my old time barber would give me a straight razor shave and went back with hot and dry towels and the equipment and carefully did the deed. She thanked me when I was done, I was allowed to pleasure her and she left. The Mistress never did marry that guy. I advised a bit when asked when she left sessions and went back to her full time career, and went out to dinner a couple of times after that and she said goodbye. In control to the end. Strange story. If anyone has any thoughts on this feel free to post or message.

Link Copied to Clipboard