Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#224 03/09/2024 03:22 AM
OP Offline

I am 60% masochist, 35% submissive and 5% fetishist

stranger
stranger

I am 65% masochist, 30% submissive and 5% fetish, pretty close to what The Thomas posted. However, that is not cast in stone for me, If I am playing with a more intense Domme my masochist part can get much higher because I think that is how I can best please the Domme, which I guess is also a sign of submission in many ways. My fetish streak is directed at leather. Clothes, toys, restrains, whatever. I love the feel, smell and even the the tasse of it.

journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

TheThomas... Damn, that's tough to put into categories and numbers. My imagination, that's why I get into so much trouble!

I'm a sub, gotta be, just to get into the door. I'm a submissive with a deep respect and love for women. But I don't present a script to anyone and I don't want to be scripted. What's the fun in that? Anticipation and surprise are the keys. I learned awhile ago to put myself mentally in the position that the Mistress, Goddess, Empress, Muscle Amazon, Queen, whatever she calls herself.... beautiful and imaginative women... hired me for an hour session to entertain them. In my soul I knew I was lucky to say hello briefly and be in the same room with the ladies I met. Most of my sessions were ad lib play, acting, no scripts, no topping from the bottom, I tried dress up once and was a ridiculous "broad" (and the Mistress agreed). Sure some light punishment and bondage, with adequate acting from my part (I hope), but play I call "Disney World for adults."

Fetishes? Mistresses taught me the joys of foot and leg worship, massaging the Mistress, face slapping & ear tugging (for one Mistress the equivalent of her giving me a hug and a kiss), light bondage, love of bare ass spanking over the Mistress' knee by hand, much later on being on the receiving end of GS and spitting. Brief public play - in hotel stairways, parking garages, waterfronts, parks - practically being nude in public places which released my inner exhibitionism, stripping for them... and so much more.

I guess that's why I've participated on these sites for years. Don't know if I am a "true" sub, but I love to be in the company of beautiful women who are intelligent and have imagination, are in control and take me to places I've never been to before. All in all, I've been pretty damned lucky and it's been a hell of a ride.

enthusiast
enthusiast

That is a great question and one that is difficult to answer. It would be interesting to know what my clients and videos slaves would say. My guess is that I'm 70% dominant and 30% fetishist. I get a rush from domming, without a doubt. But, I so love certain looks, the smell of certain fetish clothing. While, I'm 100% straight, I love seeing women in certain attire, from foot jewelry, to fur hats, hoop ear rings, cat suites and, oddly enough for a vegetarian, the look and smell of leather is intoxicating. I feel guilty every time I see cows nuzzling each other or out playing in a field. But, show me a corset and I can't resist.

journeyman
journeyman

I'm probably 50/50 with dom/sub. I take the dom role more often but it is a matter of who I'm with at the time. Fetish is fun but it is all about the energy instead of the theme. One of my scene friends threw an alien party last Halloween. I'd never thought of space fantasy as being erotic but this was super sexy. It was one of the best kink parties I've been to. I can't watch Star Trek reruns the same way any more.

stranger
stranger

I was told by a very qualified Dominatrix that I am a fetishist. Never even heard the term, but I can't disagree with her.
Ok so we all have to make important decisions in life, and we all look for places to get away from it all......
Call me crazy, but it really turns me on to spend a couple of hours with my wife and a dominatrix.
They are sexily attired in BDSM outfits and Im naked....HELLO....... what is not to like as they figure out how to "punish and torture" the poor "slave".
So am I a slave or masochist....... I can't say for sure.....I just know life is short and I like to have fun.

TheDriver

I'd say a blend of equal parts bondage bottom, fetishist, masochist, and sub!
Bondage is probably the most important component. Enjoyment of everything else stems from being securely restrained and helpless.

Black leather and a fur coat....a match made in heaven
OP Offline

[quote=nysubjackI My fetish streak is directed at leather. Clothes, toys, restrains, whatever. I love the feel, smell and even the the tasse of it. [/quote]

In that case I would say that you are at least 10% fetishist. A minor quibble

OP Offline

[quote=MissMary]I'm probably 50/50 with dom/sub. I take the dom role more often but it is a matter of who I'm with at the time. Fetish is fun but it is all about the energy instead of the theme. One of my scene friends threw an alien party last Halloween. I'd never thought of space fantasy as being erotic but this was super sexy. It was one of the best kink parties I've been to. I can't watch Star Trek reruns the same way any more. [/quote]

MissMary In the switch thread I acknowledged that I was a Switch but in recent years have been playing mostly as a Bottom. When I am a Top I am 50% sadist, 25% dominant and 25% sensual.

OP Offline

TheDriver, when the Dominatrix called you a fetishist did it sound disparaging? The reason I ask is that some of them admit that they are not terribly fond of fetishist clients.

OP Offline

Dear JB, From what you posted here and elsewhere I would say that currently you are at least 70% submissive.

stranger
stranger

Thomas, A minor quibble perhaps but a valid observation. I guess I just subconsciously hate considering I might be less of a masochist !!

journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

[quote=TheThomas]Dear JB, From what you posted here and elsewhere I would say that currently you are at least 70% submissive.[/quote]

Yeah, more submissive than anything else I guess. Up to a point in certain situations.

stranger
stranger

The Thomas
You asked if the Dom was disparaging when referring to me as a fetishist. I don't think so....she was just calling it the way she saw it. Based on her experience and my lack of.....I would say she was probably right.
Driver

TheDriver

It’s hard to put it in percentages. I’ve got a huge high heel shoe and nude nylon fetish that’s at the root of everything.
I’m a masochist and like to be hurt but it’s more to suffer for the Mistress than enjoying the pain. Still I like to be hurt
and if I didn’t have to worry about marks I know I would’ve gotten into some very serious whippings. I’m definitely submissive. I want to submit but I want to feel the Domme’s strength and authority in taking my submission. I’m not a service sub but I want to make the Domme happy and if a Domme wants to push me I’m very pushsable. So I’m a lot of all 3.

journeyman
journeyman

That is a hot combination. It is what I look for in a top. It is hard to find, which is why I usually dom. I'm with you on the service sub. It isn't an interest of mine. Funny, though, most of my subbie girls love that.

OP Offline

Buffalo, I once experimented with being a service sub and quickly discovered that it was not my thing.

OP Offline

[quote=MissMary]That is a hot combination. It is what I look for in a top. It is hard to find, which is why I usually dom. I'm with you on the service sub. It isn't an interest of mine. Funny, though, most of my subbie girls love that. [/quote] MissMary, Well thank you. I''m flattered. If I was younger I would be sorely tempted to flirt.

journeyman
journeyman

I'm more submissive than masochistic. The pain is a turn on because I'm suffering for Her pleasure. But, pain for the sake of it? It isn't my thing. Like you, I'm not into the service sub either. I like thr pampering that goes on between me and my Lady. It is a two way street, outside of playtime.

Link Copied to Clipboard