Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#364 03/21/2024 07:08 AM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

When one of my close and long time friends, Tristen popped up posting here, I had to chuckle thinking about how we met. It was when the internet was new and there were companies that sold website design services. His company had sent him on a sales call to my dungeon. I had told them, upfront, what type of business it was. So, I'm thinking it is all business and the details didn't matter. I was in between sessions, still in dom attire, when Tristen showed up. I didn't have an office at the time, so I took him to the classroom. Without even thinking about it, I sat at the oversized teacher's desk and offered him a seat in the student's one. None of this seemed odd to me at the time. As it turned out, I ended up finding a way to make my own website. Back then, costs were high on such things. But, he called a few weeks later and ended up coming for a session. A few months later, he went on a kink retreat I was hosting in Jamaica. The goofball waited until the last minute to sign up. The booking was closed out. So, I gave him the address to the hotel and told him to just show up. I didn't understand how booking such things went. Turned out that an all inclusive hotel didn't rent rooms for walk ins. So, a dom friend and I let him sleep at the foot of our bed. Funny, how this all seemed so normal back then.

To this day, we are close friends. Probably best friends. We laugh sometimes about the first meeting and how he was distracted thinking about how cool it was and it was a casual thing for me as I sat there in full leather attire. Be it meeting through meeting sessions, filming or chance business encounters like this, who here has developed close friendships under unusual circumstances?

I tried hard to think of something even vaguely fitting to answer here but there’s nothing. I’ve met my friends over the years from school sports and work. That’s it. No chance encounter I can think of.

stranger
Online Content
stranger

Ha! Good times... Good times...

Yeah... it was fun. The web dev shop I worked at had a sales woman who took most of the calls. She was a conservative wasp, always dressed preppy, etc. We had gotten calls from a few medical clinics that dealt with pain management from injuries, and at first she thought this inquiry was one of those... until Cheyenne mentioned 'spankings'. The sales woman was professional, but barely keeping her shit together.

"I don't want to go on this sales call," she lamented, practically freaking out. The owner of the company chuckled and handed it to me.

"I know you are into that stuff", he said, "BUT this is business. YOU MUST act professional."

I show up, knock on the back door. Cheyenne opens it, dressed head to toe in utterly stunning, black leather regalia. I was in love at first sight.

The fun part? The dungeon at the time was in an older building, and common to the architecture was to raise the first floor several feet above ground level. So there I was standing on the ground, and a several steps above me was this absolutely gorgeous woman, full Domme regalia, just glaring at me. It was deliciously intimidating.

"Hello, I'm from the web dev company..." I managed to utter.

"OMG! Hi!" her demeanor completely changed. Smiling she said, "Come on in!"

She gave me a tour. Holy shit. A cage! Spanking benches! Chains. Whips. Floggers. How in the fuck did I luck out and fall into this place? I've found... Holy shit... I've found my people!

'YOU MUST act professional' my boss's words echoed. As the tour continued, I had to work hard to hide my excitement. And probably a few boners. Sorry. It's got a mind of its own sometimes. Like I can control it? Ha!

And yes... Like the good little boy I was trying to be, I was led to the classroom, where this gorgeous Domme with an exquisite ass I kept staring at, told me to sit and pointed to the built-for-little-kid's, all in one, old school, desk. Just like the kind I had in grade school. Just like the kind Jake and Elwood had to sit in when they visited 'the Penguin'. I was 'schooled' that day.

Sadly, no bare ass paddlings during that class. I would have to come back...

Last edited by Tristan; 03/22/2024 09:00 AM.
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

Thanks for trying to think of something. It probably is rare. I'm still very close friends with a few of my clients. Heck, my late late husband and I got to know each other when he was filming for ClubDom. He turned out to be the love of my life. No one should set out looking for a meaningful personal relationship when looking for a professional session. But, it does happen some times.

journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

At the end of my last session with the late Mistress Ava Taurel in the mid 1980s I was on the floor looking up at her in a white bikini and backless high heels. Ava looked like a 7 ft. tall blonde Amazon and I blurted out, "You're the bustiest Amazon in New York!" Instead of kicking or slapping me for such impertinence she dryly said, "No I'm not." She told me to freshen up and get dressed, and when I returned she told me about a dominant woman she met who was traveling with an elderly former sub of hers. Ava practically ordered me to, "See her as soon as you can. She's going back home in a few days."

On the day of the appointment I called from the hotel lobby a couple of times with no answer. After waiting 20 minutes I decided to call one more time, if there was no answer I was leaving. Well, the lady answered and she was certainly worth the wait. I knocked on the door and she opened it and I saw a blonde busty Amazonian woman wearing a pink "Baywatch" type one piece bathing suit and platform high heels, one arm on the door frame and the other on her hip. She was 5 ft. 10 in. barefoot but with those heels on she had to be 6 ft. 3 in. or more, and I had the unusual sensation of looking up at a woman since I'm 6 ft. 1 in. In recalling the moment several times over the years she always laughed saying, "You had this cute, stunned expression on your face!"

She had the figure that was a mixture of Anita Ekberg from "La Dolce Vita" and Jayne Mansfield, with a personality that I learned later was a bit like Marilyn Monroe. She took my breath away. She invited me in and told me that Ava had mentioned a role play I liked: she was the seductive and dominant new next door neighbor and I was the married guy next door whose wife was away. She sat me down on the lounge chair and she sat on the ottoman facing me, asking questions about the scene. Then the phone rang. As she reached over to get the phone with her right hand, she put her left firmly on my chest saying, "Don't move." I could feel her strength. The call was from the elderly sub she was traveling with, checking in to see if she was okay. In a minute or so she was off the phone and we began the role play. She was in complete control of me, an astounding seductress, and the whole thing felt like a dream.

After the session, as I was freshening up and getting dressed she was lying on the bed like a dominant Playboy centerfold come to life. She asked me if I ever traveled to her city, and I told her I was last there several years before, and I said no. I thought to myself I seriously doubted I would get there on business anytime soon. Even so she gave me her home phone number and we said goodbye. By dumb luck I was sent to her city a couple of months later and we met again. She was a model and designer, but also did role play/kink and wrestling sessions and sensual massage. We were the same age, early 30s, similar backgrounds and while she reminded me of the stars I mentioned, I reminded her of an adult version of her high school boyfriend. After plenty of phone calls, two or three sessions in her city and NYC, I evolved from being a client to a confidant, friend and lover. A long distance relationship... featuring the highest of highs and some of the darkest times I ever experienced. While I was having problems at the time, she had childhood demons she couldn't shake. I was more of a counselor for much of our relationship than anything else, letting her vent about her demons. We eventually broke up, but after a time became platonic friends, at least phone pals. But one day years later we met in person and became lovers again. That was a mistake and it did not end well for a variety of reasons. We broke up for good and lost touch. But a few years ago, out of curiosity, I checked online to see how she was doing. Sadly, a few months earlier, she died. She had brains, beauty, great sense of humor and plenty of talent as a model and designer. The news haunted me immediately and, years later in certain moments, still does.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

Your stories are great. How many young men could have the happenstance of meeting up the iconic doms that you have? I brushed some of the NYC scene in the 90's. But, you really nailed it in your time frame!!

journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

Yes, I did stumble into some true legends. I met Mistress Belle de Jour in the early '70s and was in the scene for a time, dropped out, then returned to see her in the mid '80s. By that point Belle had a large dungeon with several Mistresses working for her. Belle also did BDSM shows there once a week and became the legend we know now. She introduced me to several dominas, most notably Ava Taurel. When Ava set up her own practice I followed. Looking back on the '70s, when I reached adulthood, I was never a person to meet cool people in NYC's underground disco/art/music scene of that era. But this nerdy college kid did meet Belle, and a decade later, Ava. Both were an education.

In my view during this century some Mistresses have become quasi-celebrities via their websites, social media and branding. To use a retail analogy, some run their businesses like upscale regional or national chains. I'm not criticizing them, it is the way of the world now. But during the pre-Internet era Mistresses like Belle and Ava ran their business more like privately owned boutiques who cultivated regular clients. If it is a poor analogy, please forgive me. The only other truly famous/legendary Mistress I have served is Goddess Severa, who came to my attention via Mistress Ava Taurel's ads. I didn't meet her until a dozen or more years ago, I had the guts to finally meet her. I've served Severa and initially we talked about Ava and the scene. And although she is on the internet and a well-known dominatrix and legend too, she treated this unworthy sub when I served her like Belle and Ava did, with professionalism and care.

Again, looking back on the other Mistresses and dominant women I have been lucky enough to serve, were/are "under the radar" in comparison, mostly independents and not affiliated with specific dungeons. The only exceptions would be when I began to serve well known bodybuilder/fitness Amazons, who were and are celebs in that field and who I met via their websites in the '00s and '10s. Lucky? Yes. Damned lucky.

journeyman
journeyman

Yup. Damn Lucky, Bro.

1 member likes this: jbeast

Link Copied to Clipboard