Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ted Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

After all, The AL Supreme Court has already ruled, clearly making the jobs of the 9 SCOTUS Justices a virtual gimme!
Per Google:
Alabama’s Supreme Court ruled in February that frozen embryos from in vitro fertilization (IVF) are considered “unborn children.” The decision allowed for lawsuits when the loss of an embryo was caused by “the wrongful act, omission, or negligence of any person.”

I personally wish that it will not happen, but I've been disappointed by today's Supreme Court too many times since Roe was overturned (and it'll take more than 'wishes'):
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/24/us/roe-wade-overturned-supreme-court.html

Last edited by Ted; 03/26/2024 03:46 AM. Reason: Modified thread title

Ted
enthusiast
enthusiast

Why are you so obsessed with abortion? Even as someone who is strongly prolife, I was disappointed that Rove v Wade was over turned, for the very reason of the chaos it has created. We get further away from a reasonable compromise, which is most needed in this country. The states have gone far too far. It is hurting the prolife movement, not helping it. It should make you happy to know that the GOP is shooting themselves in both feet on this one.

journeyman
journeyman

Have you ever seen a mama bird with her little baby birds ?

Have you seen how when the mama bird chirps (speaks) her little baby birds try to mimic the exact same chirps?

Well think of the Media (all of it including CNN, MSNBC NYTS, FOX ETC) As the mamma bird....Ted is the baby bird mimicking the words of these brainwashing media outlets....

enthusiast
enthusiast

Excellent analogy. The GOP makes is more affective when they hand them actual ammunition.

Link Copied to Clipboard