Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#441 03/27/2024 12:53 PM
enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast

One of my daughters is a nurse who works in urology. She has a good job and loves her patients and co-workers. But, I have to chuckle. As a noticeably beautiful young woman who is personable and captivating, if she performed, basically, the same job duties, in a different environment and wore latex cat suits, her hourly pay would sky rocket. It is also interesting that what men dread at the doctor's office, they pay a lot of money for, in other situations.

Last edited by Cheyenne; 03/28/2024 12:27 AM.
1 member likes this: KEVASH24

Yup, context is everything. Funny how that works. Medical offices are the least erotic places imaginable. An attractive nurse would make it worse, giving it the feel of embarrassment.

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.
1 member likes this: jbeast
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

I felt that embarrassment once. Our longtime doctor had a nice girl-next-door nurse for a couple of years. My wife liked her too. Very sweet, maybe 30, two little kids and married… who was a blonde, gorgeous and curvy, so much so she couldn’t hide it under her scrubs. Plus she had a cute Polish accent. It wasn’t too bad when she would take my vitals or do a blood test, because she’d ask about my wife and talk family stuff. She reminded me a bit of my friend's daughter, a nurse, who was the same age but not Polish.

But the time that got me embarrassed was when the doctor ordered an EKG and she performed it. She told me to take off my shirt, lie down and this beautiful young woman began hovering over me. Her charms were unavoidably on display as she put more than a dozen sticky probes all over my chest. She did the test, checked it, and then she became embarrassed. The probes didn't work, she had do the test over and remove the probes. She took them off and put a new set on very carefully. I was melting. The second test was a success and I helped her take off the probes to hide my nervousness. LOL!

Last edited by jbeast; 03/28/2024 11:14 PM. Reason: Typo & refined the language.
enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast

Totally understandable.

journeyman
journeyman

My cross fit trainer enjoys inflicting pain. He pushes the class hard with a smile on his face. I wonder sometimes what he does in his personal life.

I'm convinced the physiotherapists I've seen are Dommes in their private lives. I actually remember imagining a scene where I was shackled to the exercise bike and subjected to high intensity shocks whenever my speed dropped below a certain level. :grin:

Black leather and a fur coat....a match made in heaven
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

Miss Mary & furfan,
Your comments reminded me that a longtime Mistress of mine, who I found on the old wb270.com female bodybuilder/wrestler site in the '00s, was among other things a fitness trainer. She was also a yoga teacher, professional dancer (not stripper - showgirl/Broadway type) and fitness trainer. She lived cross country, so I saw her once or twice a year. In our second to last session before she retired from the scene we went to lunch and she then took me to her soon-to-be-opened training studio. Of course she could read all over my face I wanted to session, which wasn't planned. The Mistress, in street clothes, immediately turned into her alter ego and ordered me on the floor. I was to do 20 push ups. She sat on a chair with her high heels inches away from my face. I then had to do a few sit ups. I hadn't done those exercises in a while and she knew it. After I finished my workout, she laughed. I was allowed to worship the Mistress' feet and legs. Mistress did give me a nice compliment, saying I had a good physique, but I should work on it with regular training.

The one thing I realized about that particular woman, was that her fetish was control - physical and mental. Yes, she did do non-competitive wrestling, scissors and lift and carry. It was only to show her power over you... and control. That was evident in session and the videos she posts to promote her business today.

stranger
Online Content
stranger

Context is King.

Medical scenes could be, under the right circumstances, pretty damn fun and hot. The devil is in the details.

stranger
Online Content
stranger

I think a personal trainer that is also a Domme would be a fantastic thing. I think combining the two would really get some solid results.

And think about it... Gym equipment is pretty damn similar to bondage equipment... so...

stranger
stranger

Ah, yes. The cross section of urology and play. Fom recent experience with a procedure involving penis insertions of rubber tube, camera, and laser zapper my interest in sounds play has been geatly reduced. But then, having eye contact with my lovely female doctor during the procedure and her asking how it feels was a big plus.

enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast

First of all, it is nice to see a new face here. Welcome. When I did corporal scenes of any kind, or scripted them, I liked to put in the friendly explanation that it may hurt or be uncomfortable...only to ask later how it felt. It was either that or total indifference from beautiful women.

Link Copied to Clipboard