Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ted Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

Everyone has to LISTEN and HEAR the truth!
There aren't 2 sides to facts (and truth)!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/our-duty-is-to-the-truth-newspaper-editor-reminds-readers-trump-sparked-an-insurrection/vi-BB1kWLGu?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&pc=oneClick&cvid=a7a1f3fc14b84340aabbe15b5d58e455&ei=12

If you insist on listening to Trump when he tells you "don't believe what you SEE and HEAR; listen to me and do what I tell you to do", that's YOUR choice

Ted
enthusiast
enthusiast

Do you ever look beyond propaganda and op eds?

Ted Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

[quote=Cheyenne]Do you ever look beyond propaganda and op eds? [/quote]
LIKE IT OR NOT Cheyenne:I SAW Trump say "don't believe what you SEE and HEAR; listen to me and do what I tell you to do" with my OWN eyes and heard him with my OWN ears!
Did you ever even CONSIDER that perhaps Trump's foul mouth's biggest enemy is videotape?

Last edited by Ted; 04/04/2024 04:36 AM.

Ted
enthusiast
enthusiast

Ted, you never listen to anything Trump says in entirety. Much of the time you blindly believe the left's propaganda and accept their taking it out of context or omitting half of the remarks. As far as your yelling about Trump's "Foul mouth," I've never heard him cuss. Maybe he has and I missed it. He can be an abrasive as#hole at time. But, foul mouthed? That isn't a characteristic. Beyond that, the reason Trump is up in all of the polls over Biden, is the sad state of this country. I wouldn't care if someone opened their speeches up with "How the f#ck are you doing?" as long as borders weren't open, crime wasn't soaring, affordable housing is scarce, inflation is through the roof and the President's son is skating on serious tax evasion while the IRS haunts the middle class.

And, the video tape? If you listened to it in entirety, you'd see his comments were taken horribly out of context. It actually exonerates him as someone who forces themselves onto women. I don't give a damn about men engaging in locker room talk in private. I care much more about a sitting President lying to the grieving families of fallen soldiers by saying that his son was killed in the line of duty and he watched his flag draped coffin being uploaded from the plane. I care about a party that has weaponized the justice system and works with big tech to censor us.

Link Copied to Clipboard