Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#504 04/03/2024 01:00 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

For as long as I can remember I had thoughts of Dominant women.. Even back to my childhood when I was alone.. Powerful women always turned me on.. I came up in a different time though, not internet, not message boards.. If you wanted a Dominatrix you had to work for it, write a letter and wait by your mailbox.. The DDI Mag came along and my head exploded. Wait you mean to tell me that I can call this Dominatrix who is in my state and go see here right away?!!!! Sign me up.. My first pro session was on my 20th birthday.. and the rest they say is history. She was a very skilled Domina but not a gorgeous woman.. I saw her for a few years then tried others.. I played and loved every second of it.

Then I met the Dominatrix that ruined me.. She was stunning and well equipped with a huge play space and I had seen her ads for years. I made my first appointment and it fell flat.. It was meh and I was so disappointed. On my way home she called me and said "I know this was not what you expected, If you will trust me with one more go at this I think we could be having a lot of fun". She asked me to write her an email and explain my head to her, I did, I held nothing back and one week later we played again.. MAGIC happened and I was hooked. 2 times a week multiple hour sessions every week for years and we traveled too.. This was all i dreamed of and feelings got involved. We were the best of friends and confided in each other for everything.. We were not having sex but the connection was so deep she was all i thought of. Then she moved and we stopped playing.. Pro Doms were never the same for me.. It felt like McDominas whenever I tried, (Ill take 5 minutes of nipple play and a flogger please, would you like to supersize that?)

I do not regret one second of our time together, we are still dear friends to this day but my time with Pros passed.. I searched for years for a personal connection and was about to give up when I met my love.. She shared my kinks, beat my ass and danced in the darkest places of my mind.. I could never go back but the journey was amazing

1 member likes this: jbeast
journeyman
journeyman

My journey is similar to yours, except during the days of print I found in Screw Magazine that were usually for NYC / NJ based Mistresses and actually spoke to a couple on the phone. Like you I was always drawn to powerful women, usually my age or older. I was 20 when I had my first session with legendary Belle De Jour who got me aroused just speaking to her on the phone. Belle ruined me too, in ways I won't explain here. I was so in lust that for a week or two so after the first session I'd call in between college classes just to hear her voice or talk with her for a minute or two. Eventually she said, "Get your ass over here and help me train a new Mistress!" I could hardly afford the first session with Belle, but she allowed me to serve as a discounted rate just for her. Soon after I was a "Roman bath slave" (house slave) once at her apartment and years later was used a couple more times to help "train" new Mistresses. I left and entered the scene over the years, but during the '80s and '90s whenever I came back I always contacted Belle. She was at least 25 years older than me, but she seemed to like and trust this lucky sub and I felt the same about her. I wouldn't say she considered me a friend, maybe a trusted friendly client.

I made the mistake of having a relationship from someone I served, and for awhile the highs were tremendous, but it ended badly. In recent years I reconnected with a now under-the-radar Mistress who knows me very well, we are friendly and confide in each other. Not a relationship, but at this point of my life if she completely retires I will too.

When my favorite Goddess, of ten years retired, it was hard to see someone else. They could be fantastic but I wasn't ready to move on. It took a few years. Now, I am content seeing a few different Goddess's depending on schedules and travel. There is an invisible shield up to keep me from getting that close again.

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.
1 member likes this: jbeast
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

What a lovely connection. What do you do not to get your freak on? I couldn't function without my outlets, most of which are personal relationships and scening at lifestyle parties.

stranger
stranger

I can relate to that. There were a few times I took years off at the end of a relation. I think that this time I will probably stop altogether when it happens.

Link Copied to Clipboard