Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#534 04/06/2024 10:49 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

As a switch, I like the slow warm up. The intervals of soft spanking that gets more intense with every spank and rubs in between is the best. It encourages the spankee to take more and look forward to both. I'm usually the spanker. But, being a good spankee is an interest if it is done correctly. It isn't just a start smacking. Any more spanking aficionados here?

MissMary #537 04/06/2024 02:58 PM

I'm big on warm ups. Spanking doesn't do it for me. I like the stingy snap of a whip or even a crop. But, warming up and romancing up to the pain is a necessity. One of my most memorable experiences was when the Goddess paused halfway through a severe beating and starting full mouth on kissing me. I was shocked. She must have been enjoying the session.

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.
journeyman
journeyman

I am mainly bondage with tease and denial. Pain is okay if it is light. In any of the situations, foreplay is key. I could not have gotten into this if there wasn't a lead up.

MissMary #543 04/06/2024 07:34 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast

Spanking, as another poster put it here, to me was a bit of "Romancing." There was an emotional element, be it paternal or humiliation. Only once, in all of my years of domming did someone come to me for straight out whacks. Attire mattered a lot to video and in person clients. Pantyhose were a common request.

MissMary #550 04/07/2024 08:52 PM

Miss Mary,

As I am a switch as well I an going to post twice. This one is about when I am on the receiving end as that has been the most common mode in the last 15 years.

I will start by saying that in a majority of cases the session has a punishment vibe. This can be explicit in the form of a role play or implicit. There are also sessions where the the vibe is more along the lines of pleasing my mistress' sadism.

My standard spanking is a progression of 4 phases

1] An OTK hand spanking which is a warm up. However if the punishment vibe is particularly strong this step is skipped

2] An OTK spanking with either a hairbrush or very small paddle

3] A strapping while bent over Sometimes the Mistress will mix in some other instruments during this phase Sometimes this phase is skipped

4] The finale which is administered while I am thoroughly restrained This will include canes and heavy paddles and just about anything the mistress feels like using.

MissMary #552 04/07/2024 09:22 PM

When I am the Top it mostly a protracted OTK hand spanking. Occasionally if the lady is wearing tight fitting full briefs I start spanking over the panties before pulling them down. In any case I start slow with mostly light to moderate spanks but even in the beginning there is a zinger or two out the blue. The pace steadily increases and more of the spanks are zingers. I am right handed. The left hand is not idle. It might be needed to hold the sub in place eventually but in the mean time it plays with the left breast and the spine starting with the neck. That gives the sub a pleasant sensation to complement the increasing unpleasant one in their butt cheeks (though on occasion I do pinch the nipple). Usually the spanking is only with the hand (bare hand on bare behind is sensual for the spanker as well as the spankee). However there have been occasions I have finished with 10-12 hairbrush spanks. Kinematics was for a while a good source of spanking hairbrushes.

I have in the last decade experimented a little with the wheelbarrow position. It can't be denied that the view is great. Some women find it humiliating. Just like there is "good pain" and "bad pain" there is "good humiliation" and "bad humiliation".

Link Copied to Clipboard