Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jbeast Online Content OP
journeyman
OP Online Content
journeyman

I didn't want to sidetrack the great "Context" thread here, but it got me thinking about how I was introduced to certain kinks, resisted some initially, and now... in later years, embrace some of them.

Breaking into the scene during college and not knowing a damned thing except I was horny for the older woman in the room with me, the Mistress wanted me to get used to wearing a butt plug during a session and wear it when I went home. The sensation was like I had to... go to the bathroom. A year or so later I saw a different Mistress advertised who advertised - this was the '70s - "reversed rape" or some term like that. Me being, looking back at it now, an innocent and / or idiot, I thought that meant, "Wow, she's gonna pin me to the bed, get on top and fuck me." Ahh... no. Again either a butt plug or strap on was involved. (It was so long ago I forgot which.) Anyway, the discomfort of those two times got me out of ever having a full strap-on experience.

However, as I got older, a Mistress or two (include female bodybuilders) have violated me with a gloved finger and even a small butt plug. I'd almost like to try a strap on session now, but given my age and lack of flexibility down there, I'm not going to go down that road. However in the past few years my Mistress has, in her words, "fucked your mouth" with her fingers and got me to worship / swallow her strap on. I almost crave it now. As a kid? No damned way. The introduction years ago stopped me from taking a full strap on in session, but with experience and the right Mistresses, other things are possible.

When I was introduced to foot worship years ago, it meant kissing / swallowing the Mistress' high heels or boots. I did it half-heartedly even in my lust and even when the Mistress said, "I only wear them in session." After a couple of times I declined the invitation. Then I met the wonderful and experienced Mistress Rachel Fine from Manhattan in the early 2000s. In our first session she wanted me to do foot worship. I declined due to health issues about shoes, boots, etc. She took off her high heels and said, "No, this!" wiggling her gorgeous toes with dark red nail polish and an arched instep to die for. I dove right into it, loving the taste, smell and her enthusiasm for my lust for them. I never looked back and love foot worship.

Finally GS. This was only a decade or so ago. A session with athlete/dancer Goddess Vegas of that city, listed on the old wb270 back then with bodybuilders. Was a regular once, twice a year and in deep subspace with her. In the middle of one session she stopped and said, "Wait, I have to pee." In such subspace I asked, "May I watch?" She agreed and I was told to crawl on my hands and knees to follow her. A few months later I was on the phone with her planning the next session. I asked for GS. She said, "I'm not sure. I don't want you to get squirrelly on me." In deep subspace I said I wouldn't. She didn't say she would but the next time I sessioned with the Goddess in the middle of the session she told me to go into the shower and lie down and she bathed me in her GS and when she finished told me to hurry up, shower and return. I never looked back. The Goddess retired but every once and awhile my current Mistress bathes me and gives me a sip. NEVER thought I'd do that years ago, but both Mistresses love my willingness to try something new.

Again, it is all about context, introduction and experience. When they are good, you trust your partner, these wonderfully creative and dominant women, and try something new.

enthusiast
Online Content
enthusiast

Your stores are always entertaining and endearing. You raise another subject, that of comfort zones and how we some times move through them on certain activities. I will start a new thread on that. It will be good discussion.

1 member likes this: jbeast
jbeast Online Content OP
journeyman
OP Online Content
journeyman

Thank you for the compliment and I look forward to the new thread about comfort zones.

About that first butt plug experience as a college kid in the '70s, it wasn't a butt plug. I'm brave and free enough to say - brace for this - it was a Tampax tampon.

This was my second session and the first half of it I was being used to train a new Mistress by legend Belle De Jour. Belle interviewed me before my first session, found out where I went to college, my family life, etc. and ordered me to, "Keep that IN and don't tell your MOTHER!" Looking back she was almost as old as my Mom. Tell my Mom?!? I don't know what Mom would have done to me but I know she would have went straight to the dungeon - with or without NYPD - and curse / confront the living crap out of Belle. Mom could be low key but about her son... Anyway, I went to the bathroom and immediately removed the Tampon - unpleasant feeling in there - cleaned up, got dressed and said goodbye. I wrapped up the Tampon in my homemade Tarzan outfit (even then) and threw it away as I entered the subway home.

I must say telling these stories here are kind of therapeutic and fun. LOL!

Link Copied to Clipboard