Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

Well actually for those not paying attention WW3 has already started about 2 years ago with the Russian/Ukraine shit show.....

But Iran vs Israel is the next escalating episode of WW3..

Who is the BAD guy in all of these situations?

American politicians have probably given hundreds of Billions if not Trillions to Israel since 1948.....All at the expense of American taxpayers...

On the flip side of the coin...The same crooked "535" American politicians have also give Iran hundreds of millions over the past decade alone.....So who is the real bad guy here?

Btw,

These same American politicians have also given Ukraine hundreds of millions of our money which endangers Russias existence....So again who is the BAD guy ?

Answer: The 535 scumbags in Washington D.C...Just my opinion.

P.S.

And we can't secure our borders....(On purpose)

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 04/13/2024 09:37 PM.
Ted Offline
journeyman
journeyman

[quote=Fahrenheit451]Well actually for those not paying attention WW3 has already started about 2 years ago with the Russian/Ukraine shit show.....

But Iran vs Israel is the next escalating episode of WW3..

Who is the BAD guy in all of these situations?

American politicians have probably given hundreds of Billions if not Trillions to Israel since 1948.....All at the expense of American taxpayers...

On the flip side of the coin...The same crooked "535" American politicians have also give Iran hundreds of millions over the past decade alone.....So who is the real bad guy here?

Btw,

These same American politicians have also given Ukraine hundreds of millions of our money which endangers Russias existence....So again who is the BAD guy ?

Answer: The 535 scumbags in Washington D.C...Just my opinion. [/quote]
Sounds to me as though you're hoping-for/emotionally-backing a Putin-Russia Ukrainian takeover; I say "emotionally-backing" because I'm CERTAIN that you wouldn't enjoy your personal fling at being a 'foot-soldier', and certainly not a Siberian if you didn't prostate yourself appropriately before Putin's underling 'war-leaders'!
Instead of our verbal razzmatazz, why don't we clearly voice our wishes for Vladimir Zalenskyy and Ukraine?
I'm for Ukraine, if for no other reason than it buffers potential use of U. S. Infantry in that GODFORSAKEN area of the planet!
Getting beyond YOU: WHAT do you thing Donald Trump REALLY favors - - Beyond his shifting 'flavor-of-the-day'?

[quote=Fahrenheit451]
P.S.

[quote=Fahrenheit451]
And we can't secure our borders....(On purpose) [/quote]
Perhaps we will someday, if Trump will STOP ordering his prostrating minions "not to give Biden a VICTORY OF ANY SORT, EVER" - I heard him say that with my OWN ears!

Over and out!!!

Ted
enthusiast
enthusiast

+100

enthusiast
enthusiast

Why should this be about who gets a "Win?" Just get the problems solved. We should be more interested in that then partisan investment.

Link Copied to Clipboard