Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#680 04/25/2024 04:56 PM
enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast

Years back, someone took a swipe at me by comparing my style in session to cheerleading domination. There was no "Brat Doms" or dominatrices in cheerleading uniforms back then. Heck, DDI probably wouldn't have allowed
ads with such things. It would be interesting to know if it such photos would have made the cover or featured stories in the NYC publications. So, in good fun, another dom and I did a photo shoot and a few video clips wearing cheerleading outfits in the classrooms with a friend/slave who was dressed as a coach. What a surprise it was that the response was overwhelming. ClubDom members and fans who kept an eye on my session website went nuts for it. I'm curious, if the other posters here like to mix different attire up with classical femdom gear.

My preference is leather and straight to the point. Role play isn't what I seek out. But, when it happens with the right Mistress, at her bequest, I'm there, with limits in place. I'm a hard no on paddles.

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.
1 member likes this: Cheyenne
journeyman
journeyman

I'm not into furries or animal gear. It is not my thing. Everything else, oh yes. Role is my fav. Lately, I've been getting into cosplay. My girlfriend and I are putting costumes together for a party. We are trying to decide. Cat Woman and Bat Girl is on the plate. I'd like to do Wonder Woman but can't think of a female side kick. Any suggestions?

Last edited by MissMary; 04/27/2024 03:44 PM.
journeyman
journeyman

Never was into the cheerleader thing, especially since I've gotten older.

About the Mistress' attire, since I'm into role play it varies. Years ago I wouldn't dare suggest what the Mistress should or should not wear in session. The first time I did I mentioned no stockings or pantyhose. The reason is one Mistress I served for awhile in the '80s gave me a hypnotic stare, but after a few sessions I realized she was hermetically sealed: black high heels, pantyhose, bustier and corset, plus long gloves - leather or lace. All that was bare skin was her face, neck and gorgeous shoulders. Alas there was leg worship, but it was actually pantyhose worship. Couldn't stand it and after she left the business I began to request bare legs of new Mistresses. After that I asked for backless high heels with open toes - even if a Mistress was playing the "Amazon Queen." Hell, my jungle roleplay is kinda like a 1950s R-rated B movie so I don't care. Those high heels are damned sexy.

With a couple of Mistresses, including my current longtime Goddess, either I have bought them a leopard bikini or form fitting dress, or they have surprised me and bought things for themselves. When doing a next door neighbor / peeping tom type scene, something I haven't done in awhile, Mistresses have worn sexy and rather revealing everyday clothes, with the emphasis on the high heels, bare legs and maybe a more-than-normal unbuttoned blouse.

A long time ago when I was in my Top mode I once spanked a lady wearing a cheerleader outfit. I was glad I did it but only as a one off. Had no strong urge to repeat the experience.

In my Bottom mode it does not appeal to me in the slightest.

enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast

What attire do you prefer as a top and bottom?

[quote=Cheyenne]What attire do you prefer as a top and bottom? [/quote]

As a Top I prefer a skirt. Not necessarily a mini but with a hemline above the knee. Snugly fitting white full brief panties are a bonus.

As a bottom things are more murky. I never was super fussy about outfits and in the less decade they have become even less important with roughly half of my sessions being conducted with the Domme wearing her street clothes. When the session involves a role play then I expect appropriate attire. I don't like outfits that look even a little bit uncomfortable for the wearer. Bizarre outfits that obscure the beauty of the wearer are counterproductive.

Lol I am definitely not into the cheerleader outfit or role play in general. I’ve never done one in 40 years. Nude nylons and high heels are my huge turn on and bare legs and heels are also great.

1 member likes this: jbeast
journeyman
journeyman

[quote=buffalo]Lol I am definitely not into the cheerleader outfit or role play in general. I’ve never done one in 40 years. Nude nylons and high heels are my huge turn on and bare legs and heels are also great. [/quote]

At a dungeon, waiting for the Mistress on your knees, and hearing Her slightly sweaty feet go "clip-CLOP" in opened toed backless high heels as she approaches the playroom is one of the most intoxicating sounds for me.

If anyone here remembers Empress Dominique from NYC/NJ in the late '90s and early '00s, she was the most memorable in many regards. In this case she had a dungeon in Jersey City she shared with another Mistress, and her apartment was a few blocks away. Sometimes she allowed me to session at her place, which was a basement apartment under the stoop with a heavy wrought iron gate from the 1920s or so that had to be 7 ft. by 4 ft., a small entrance, and a standard front door. I asked for the Empress to wear backless high heels. Did she give me a treat that day. It was a warm & lazy summer Sunday. I rang the bell. The front door was open but a screen door was closed. It was either a hard wood or stone floor. Either way I could hear the Empress' slow "clip-CLOP" of Her backless high heels approaching me, but I couldn't see Her. Finally she reached the wrought iron fence and she was in black heels, a see-though black antique robe covering her from head to toe, black bra and thong. She was a vision. The Empress immediately said, "Follow me," like I had a choice. I think I spent most of the session on the floor either worshipping her feet and legs or, groveling, looking up at Her. LOL!

Link Copied to Clipboard