Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tristan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

I was watching a show on Netflix the other day called "The Diplomat". The main character is "a career diplomat who lands a high-profile job she neither wants nor believes she is suited for. Just as she was about to head to Afghanistan, the United States government enlists her to serve as the US ambassador to the United Kingdom in the midst of an international crisis. It’s a role that has tectonic implications for her marriage and her political future."

I couldn't help but think 'damn this woman is sexy', and then it hit me - she just has these natural Domme qualities that are just... sexy.

There really is almost no sex in the show, and there isn't anything kinky. But her character just exudes Dommey qualities just with the things she does.

Anyone else know of any other shows/movies like that?

The mini series Suits. It is about high power attorneys, some of them women. It leads one to wonder if high powered female attorneys are the same way in the bedroom.

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.
1 member likes this: Tristan
enthusiast
enthusiast

There was an episode of L.A. Law in which Susan Dey's character is the prosecuting attorney in a crime that involved the defendant having been under the "Undue influence," of a dominatrix. The harsher an attractive and powerful Susan Dey goes on him, the more ga ga he gets over her. He was drooling all over himself. It was hilarious. Talk about the way back machine, do you remember the sci fi, "V" about aliens? Diana, the leader, was attractive and sinister. Sort of like a tamer version of Ilsa the Shewolf.

1 member likes this: jbeast
journeyman
journeyman

Oh damn, I do remember Diana in "V" which was a good sci-fi mini-series. She was hot and sinister in a great way. (I think the male performers on "Ancient Aliens" would love her, if for no other reason to prove some of their theories... LOL!)

How about Cloris Leachman as Nurse Diesel in Mel Brooks' "High Anxiety"? Way to obvious, but way, WAY to funny too.

journeyman
journeyman

HA! This caused me to start looking some of this shit up. Funny stuff.

stranger
stranger

I would guess that most here would be well aware of it, but the Showtime hit series Billions featured a recurring role in which one of the main characters, Chick Rhodes played by Paul Giamatti, was the submissive husband to his very Domme wife, Wendy Rhodes, played by Maggie Siff. The scenes are very true to form, at least imho, and I believe a very well know NYC Domme consulted for the show on the scene content and gear. Definitely worth the effort to watch!

When I was a young lad I had a serious crush on the late Diana Rigg. Looking back I think part of it was she exuded a Domme aura.

In the early 90's there was a TV show starring Chris Elliott called [i]Get a Life[/i]. In it his character's best friend is married to a dominant and sadistic woman played by Robin Riker. As an example there was one episode where she wanted to torture Chris using a car battery. This was rather edgy for back then and I found it hot.

Another early 90's show was [i]Parker Lewis Can't Lose[/i]. Melanie Chartoff played the school principal Musso and there was a Domme aura about her as well.

In the late 90's [i]King of Queens[/i] started and Leah Remini definitely exuded Domme vibes.

Season 2 of [i]Legend of the Seeker[/i] introduced a Mord-Sith named Cara played by Tabrett Bethell. There was a pretty obvious Femdom element to the Mord-Sith and Bethell fit it exceedingly well.

In my thread about [i]Dune[/i] I mentioned the lovely Rebecca Ferguson giving Domme vibes as Lady Jessica. She displayed them in [i]Doctor Sleep[/i] as well.

Last edited by TheThomas; 04/24/2024 04:40 AM.
Tristan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

Ah yes. I watched some of that show. Some very hot Domme women on it indeed.

Tristan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

Wow! I've got to check that out!

Tristan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

Oh there's a ton in sci fi...

There's an episode or two of The Orville that featured a race called 'the Janisi'. On a fantasy level, its pretty damn hot.

"Janisi culture was famous for its oppressively matriarchal structure. Men were kept in subservient roles in government, family, and all other affairs, and denied positions of responsibility. Women had the right to claim any man for sexual relations so long as no other woman had already claimed him. Men had no ability to select their partner and possibly not even the right to refuse intercourse. Once a man was claimed by a woman, that woman possessed ownership rights to "lend" him to another woman. In marriage, women were not expected to remain monogamous while men were. Men had only recently been given the right to read."

https://orville.fandom.com/wiki/Janisi

journeyman
journeyman

[quote=TheThomas]When I was a young lad I had a serious crush on the late Diana Rigg. Looking back I think part of it was she exuded a Domme aura.
[/quote]

For boys of my age, where puberty kicked in between '63 and '67, Diana Rigg on "The Avengers" was the top of the list. And, of course, Julie Newmar as Catwoman on "Batman." You didn't know WHY you were attracted to such aggressive women, but damn, all the guys in my Catholic school were. And to add to the list, for me it is Anita Ekberg. From "La Dolce Vita" and other movies, she always looked dominant and Amazonian... even if barefoot she was 5 ft. 7 in. or so. (Had to be 6 ft. in heels.) During those years she was the first Swedish blonde I ever saw that was that tall, busty, exotic and made men putty in her hands. LOL!

Mentioning old movies really hits home. I remember getting so turned on and fantasizing looking at the movie pages in the 60s. I was obsessed with Ann Margaret and the adds for Kitten With a Whip and I think that was before I even hit puberty. These weren’t happy thoughts either. I was aware from a very young age that I was different sexually even before I knew what sex was.

Tristan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

I had a dental hygienist / dental assistant once you naturally gave off these fun, but Domme vibes. I could tell she noticed I noticed and liked it.

"Turn your head to the right. More. A little more. Now tilt back. " she snipped off part of my beard. "It was sticking out and it bothered me, she said.

'you are a sadist, I joked."

"Of course I'm a sadist. Why else would I get into dentrisrty.

It was all so playful and fun.

I asked her out... But she had a boyfriend. :(

That is ripe! I would have asked her out too.

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.

Link Copied to Clipboard