Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ted Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

Schwarzenegger's video comparing January 6, to "Crystalnacht, the night of broken glass"
https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=schwarzenegger+compares+jan.+6+to+crystalnacht&mid=354BB32C4D1BB96D0FA5354BB32C4D1BB96D0FA5&FORM=VIRE

This celebrity native Austrian, ex-Governor, certainly make a compelling case in his discussion!

What do you think?
What I think is that 'Crystalnacht' will NEVER be forgotten by Germans and Jews; too many in the United States have already put Jan. 6 in the rear-view mirror!

As I've mentioned recently to Cheyenne on the site, while our Southern Border is critical, 'borders-everywhere' (e. g. Ukraine-Russia) today are virtually as important!

Ted
enthusiast
enthusiast

To compare Jan. 6th, which amounts to unarmed idiots storming the capitol and one of them, gasp, putting his feet on Nancy Pelosi''s desk, to the Holocaust, is insane. Saying that people have forgotten is equally insane.

And, Ted, I have never said border security for all countries is not critical. The US is the only not only tolerating a full blown crisis, but inviting it. Try illegally crossing into another country and see how that goes for you. They wouldn't be housing and feeding you and letting you get through airport security with no identification.

journeyman
journeyman

I have to wonder if he really believes the shit he posts. He might be pulling your leg, dear lady.

Ted Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

Scooby,
It's clear to me (and should be to everyone here) that Schwarzenegger is a FAR greater Patriot than you are!

My take is that we've now come far closer to 1930's Germany than I ever imagined possible in today's United States.

Ted
journeyman
journeyman

A screwed up liar is what Arnold is. Comparing the Proud Boys to a Nazi movement? The Proud Boys are a weird group. They sound like simpletons to me. But, they are not racists. One of their top guys in leadership is black. How many Jews do you think were in a position of leader in the Nazi movements? Comparing Jan. 6th to the Holocaust is sick. One person was killed on Jan. 6th and that was an unarmed protester. How many Jews died in the Holocaust? How many people did Jan. 6th rioters imprison and torture? They weren't even threatening it. They went in with no plan and no arms. If you believe the shit you promote, you need to get your head checked out for dementia.

Ted Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

First, the proud boys have nothing to be proud of; having served as a Company-level U.S. Army Infantry Officer, I was on active duty long-enough to see many hundreds of recruits with heads either straight ahead or glancing down, who knew that the LAST thing ANYONE ever wanted was to stand-out from the crowd. On the many Jan. 6 videos I've seen, so many PAID NO HEED to being recognized, or held to account for their actions.
Second, while it is difficult to get a TRUE body count for the day on-line even today, it appears to be in the half-dozen range:
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/

Third, Donald Trump has rerouted our Country's azimuth from unified togetherness to the disorganized MESS that we have today: On THAT score Governor Schwarzenegger was, and continues to be, ON-TARGET!

Finally, as to Crystalnacht: Bad stuff happens fast , whe we least expect it . . .

Ted
journeyman
journeyman

I never said they had anything to be "Proud" of. What I pointed out is that they are not racist. You are connecting them to a modern day sub movement of the Nazi's? That is nutso. For whatever reason, Biden selected this obscure organization of people who as the poster child of racism. It is crazy and sheeple like you fall right in line with the buillshit.

Your "Fact" check is full of shit. 1 person died at the Capitol that day. The propagandist have tried to time a heart attack death that occurred days later to Jan. 6th. Even if you go with the bullshit number of 10, you are comparing that to millions that were imprisoned, tortured and murdered at the hands of a well organized Nazi regime. How are you so stupid to fall for the propaganda?

Oh, and I looked up who owns FactCheck.org. It is ran by a liberal college. Funny that you brag about serving this country in earlier years when all you want now is to see it destroyed.

Last edited by Scooby; 05/02/2024 08:34 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast

Ted, 1 person died at the Capitol that day. It was an unarmed woman who was breaking a window. A capitol police officer shot her. No warning. She was an immediate physical threat only to a window. A death sentence for trespassing on federal property and breaking a window. There is a desperate attempt, from the left, to make this much bigger than it was, all the while deflecting from their incompetency or eagerness in denying property security and precautions. They even left the Chief of Capitol Police out of intelligence briefings and denied him additional security, before and on the day of. On the day of, as things begin to get dire, he escalated his to an emergency level and was still denied. He took it all of the way to Pelosi's office, who confirmed the denial and said they were concerned more security would be bad "Optics." You should take the take the time to listen to his interviews or read his book.

You rants about the connection with the Holocaust are hysterical. Schwarzenegger are preying on people who are vulnerable to radical conspiracy theories. The propaganda is really doing a number on you.

journeyman
journeyman

"Woman was breaking a window"

Wrong that is incorrect information.....You need to watch "The real story of Jan 6th" parts 1 and 2 on the epoch times......She wasn't even the person breaking the window.....In fact it was a guy wearing some kind of outfit who broke the window.....She was standing near him....

You will also see the cops who were in the back of that room leaving the room about 1 or 2 minutes before the shooting happened. (Ie: They knew something)....

Then you will see that guy in the outfit taking his outfit off immediately following Ashley Babbitts shooting....He did this hoping not to be recognized as he immediately left the building... You only saw the edited video the fake media presented to you....The actual video is worse..

They have lied to us all along about everything...

In this video you will also see cops throwing people off the second floor balcony and kicking innocent people in the back while they walk away...(ie: dirty cheap shots)

Part 2: You will see the Aftermath of how the FBI raided people's homes while families with small children were eating dinner or sleeping....Many elderly people too...

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 05/02/2024 12:29 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast

I can't say this is a surprise. The more that pours out about Jan. 6th, the worse it gets. But the dye is cast. All the Democrats had to do is get the media to run with a story for a certain amount of time and people to believe it forever, regardless of hardcore evidence otherwise. If the average liberal on the street was polled, they probably wouldn't know the Clinton funded Steel Dossier was debunked, and the DNC, along with her campaign fined for having funded it.

journeyman
journeyman

You should really watch those 2 films if you haven't done so yet......It's the real videos of what really went down.....None of it was ever televised on any of the networks ever.....These videos were banned from YouTube too....Epoch News tv app has them....They are about an hour and 40 minutes each part.

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 05/03/2024 09:51 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast

I've caught a few things, like discovered footage of the capitol police showing the guy with bull horns around, police letting people in and smiling and, to the opposite extreme, firing rubber bullets into a peaceful crowd and driving people to agitation and panic. Then, there is the interview with the Chief of Capitol Police. Fox wouldn't even show that. It had to go podcast. They kept his book of the best seller list even though it was clearly qualified. When I have a few minutes, I will watch the films.

What do you think Schwarzenegger has to gain with his crazy propaganda? He is an intelligent man. There is no way he can believe what he is saying. What a slap in the face to those whose loved ones were tortured and killed in the Holocaust. And, what an insult to society to say that we've brushed it off and forgotten about it.

journeyman
journeyman

There was a lot more footage in those two films...And you will need more than a few minutes because each part is an hour and 45 minutes long...So it's close to 4 hours...

Re: Fox not showing the interview....

Tucker was supposed to air it on a Monday night....But Fox fired him on the Friday before that interview he did.....(Probably why they fired Tucker) So he had to redo it.....I don't watch Fox ever.....

Re: Schwarzenegger

I have no idea what he said lately because I tuned his ass out a long time ago....And I don't think he is intelligent at all....I really don't think anyone in Hollywood is intelligent....They are all paid to lie and pretend they are something or someone they are not....That's what they do for a living...They put on a show...

I do notice one thing though....Most of these lunatics are all around the same age....All of them including Schwarzenegger are pushing 80....Just look at DiNiro too....Most of them won't be around in 5 years.....So they are trying to destroy as much as they can on their way out the door....

Btw,

Schwarzenegger built his entire career around his muscles and bodybuilding skills...Not his acting....If it wasn't for the fact that he looked like Hercules and was Mr. Olympia then he never would have made it in Hollywood....It was his body and size that built his career....And he has been raking in millions ever since...

And it was his admitted use of Steroids and Human Growth Hormones that built his body in the first place.....So technically speaking he built his career and his body by cheating and taking illegal supplements...So he is a fraud in my book....

Schwarzenegger is no different than Lance Armstrong who built his career and fortune by cheating too....

I don't Hero worship these people...

P.S.

If anyone should know about Nazis it is him...Since his father was a Nazi Soldier..

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 05/04/2024 11:34 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast

Perhaps, intelligent was a bit of a stretch. He's not a complete moron, to the point that he doesn't know he's lying and spreading malicious propaganda. He is comparing Jan. 6th to the Holocaust and saying we must not forget either. Documentaries are still being made on the Holocaust but he is saying it has been forgotten. He's compared the Proud Boys to Nazi movement organization. The Proud Boys might be quacks but Nazis? Racists? It is lunacy to suggest they are. When challenged on the subject, liberals can't answer. They don't even try.

Link Copied to Clipboard