Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#798 05/09/2024 07:46 AM
Scooby Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

Has anyone been keeping an eye on the hush money case? It is unraveling. The focus isn't on crime any more. They can't prove it. The prosecution's own witnesses are making the defense's case. Any liberal crying over democracy and a Hitler type rule, take an honest look at your party. They will stop at nothing to keep opponents off the ballot. Kennedy had to buy his way on to ballots. It is a fucking horse shit joke.

enthusiast
enthusiast

They have no case. The issue will become if the verdict is fair and unbiased. How ironic that the Democrats are accusing Trump of election interference. Never mind the hidden laptop story. the DNC Russian collusion hoax and media bias. They are constantly accusing other people of doing exactly what they are. It isn't just a kangaroo court system. It is a kangaroo goverment.

journeyman
journeyman

I don't like Trump. I don't want to see him get elected. But, I have to admit, how defeating him is being handled is embarrassing. This will be the first year I sit out a presidential election since I registered to vote.

journeyman
journeyman

[quote=Scooby]Has anyone been keeping an eye on the hush money case? It is unraveling. The focus isn't on crime any more. They can't prove it. The prosecution's own witnesses are making the defense's case. Any liberal crying over democracy and a Hitler type rule, take an honest look at your party. They will stop at nothing to keep opponents off the ballot. Kennedy had to buy his way on to ballots. It is a fucking horse shit joke. [/quote]

"Hush Money" is another in a long line of MEDIA CREATED terms....Because it's Trump they say "Hush Money" instead of a legal NDA contract....

Instead of calling it extortion which it was (by Stormy Daniels).....They call it "Hush Money"

Instead of prosecuting "Stormy Daniels" for EXTORTION they are prosecuted Trump (the victim)

Instead of calling what Trumps payments were (A legal expense) they refer it as "Hush Money" I am a lawyer btw....So I know what a legal expense is...And I know what NDA agreements are....

Instead of prosecuting "Stormy Daniels for refusing a court ordered judgment (she owes Trump $500,000 in damages) they are prosecuting Trump for a records violation....Which he didn't commit, since it was a legal expense paid to his attorney.....Enough said..

Scooby Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

You are spot on. She's even calling it "Consideration" money now. What is that supposed to mean? It is bold that they are accusing him of election interference when it is exactly what they are committing in this scam of a case.

Link Copied to Clipboard