Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#190 03/05/2024 07:17 AM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

Would it be your preference to stay in Mistress/slave mode all of the way through or have intervals of play time and relax as equals time? Over the years, I've done both. Straight through for 24 hours or more and I would bring in another Dom to relieve me for sleep but also to take on the role of dungeon monitor. Playing at a deep and intense level for 24 hours or more puts both parties involved in Dom/sub space. I also had a handful of clients that became close friends. We'd to the intervals over a weekend. At times, we'd pick different locations...even renting a boat on a lake that was known to have private coves. The causal play sessions were always a blast. It was usually about two hours of play and two of relaxing together then back it. I've got to say, that was my favorite. Staying in deep headspace for an extended period would take a while to come back down. After a 3 day session that was major intense play, I was left wondering if I'd ever be normal again. After a few days, my client reached out to say that he had an amazing time but was also having trouble getting back to earth. So, my preference is combining real life, real friendship in with intervals of play. Lots of fond memories.

journeyman
journeyman

Give me the head fuck. Hell yeah! My preference would be a group setting with a designated number of Mistresses and slaves. I'd be quite happy in either role, depending on the dynamics. The causal play sounds like a kinky date. I wouldn't turn that down with the right person. But, for a formal session, sign me up for the intense program.

Fascinating question. The lonest I've experienced an evening of play, followed by about 6 hours of bondage overnight and then a brief playtime before release but never 24 hours or longer.

My first inclination would be to say staying in session all the way though but the idea of breaks is also appealing. I've read of doing the latter but with keeping an undercurrents of D/s during the non session time.....going out to lunch or dinner with the sub wearing cock and ball bondage under his clothes.....maybe shopping for gear or perhaps shoes or boots for the Domme?...having the Domme occasionally drop subtle double entendre in conversation or casual references about what might be to come. Although, I think perhaps more play and less downtime than a 50/50 split might be the best compromise.

On balance I think having some breaks would be interesting as it would give you that rollercoaster of anticipation about when things would start again and what might be going to happen next.

OTOH, the idea of secure restraints going on and knowing you are helpless and under her complete control for the next xx hours is also very compelling.

A very long winded way of saying both appeal for different reasons but I suspect having some breaks might be more practical. :)

Black leather and a fur coat....a match made in heaven

y first reaction is to say stay in Mistress/slave mode for the entire time but the longest session I’ve ever had was 4 hours so I have no experience with anything close to 24 hours or more. I’d love to do it but I highly highly doubt I ever will for both economical and logistical reasons.

Having said that the type of play you describe with breaks in between play sounds like a blast. I think for me it would depend on the Mistress, her preference and our relationship prior to the session. I would love a super intense experience of an extended session but I also like to have fun so I’d like to try both ways.

journeyman
journeyman

My wife and I live interval training. It is a great way to grow old if you gotta. When I put the money together to see a professional, she and I both like it to be formal. It is part of the excitement. Maybe we could push it to 4 hours. 2 is our sweet spot. It would be fun to have a kink weekend, like you describe, with other couples.

stranger
Online Content
stranger

I think for me it would depend on the situation.

I've been to adult camping situations where a person could potentially be 'in scene' for days at a time.

A few years ago I attended a CFNM camp for 3 days where I (and all the other males) were naked and expected to be in 'sub' mode. Those 3 days were the longest I've been naked.

It wasn't 24 hrs of actively being tormented or worked over or spanked or something. There were times when I was just hanging out at the pool or sitting around chatting or something - BUT there was always the potential of a Domme just coming up to me and doing something, or ordering me to do slave shit like clean something, serve food or drinks, etc. It did happen. I could of course safeword and just walk away, but I didn't feel the need to.

I've considered days long scenes of being a puppy or pony - and just getting into that headspace and just staying there. It would be doable, but the reality of it is there would have to be stipulations like proper sleep, I'm completely miserable in the morning, especially right after I wake up, etc.

And drop is real and can hit HARD. One time I was driving home from pony camp back to the real world and I was just... A mess.

Link Copied to Clipboard