Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#328 03/16/2024 06:46 PM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

It's my turn to host the monthly Freaky Friday party. We've done everything imaginable. How much freakier can we get? I'm thinking of a straight person 50's theme. What do you think of poodle skirts, cheerleaders, teachers with pocket protectors kind of stuff. If the theme doesn't impress, at least, there will be good food. Oh, that is another thought. A gay freakish looking man in a top hat with boxers to serve. I'm just not feeling so creative. Input would be appreciated.

enthusiast
enthusiast

Any theme with the right people will be fun. Will the Fonz show up? The man in top hat sounds a bit more like a character from Nicholson's delusions from The Shining...but it is fetish. So, why not? If you go with a 50's theme, it begs for Betty Crocker style food. What would that be? Jello molds with fruit?

journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

One of the Mistresses could dress up as Jane Russell as a dominatrix. Over the years, her tough style and gorgeous looks, gave that aura... at least to me. There are several illustrations of that in her career, "Mamie Stover" is one and some film noir movies. But she was really sassy and street wise in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" in the "Ain't There Anyone Here For Love?" scene. She seems to be dominating the entire Olympic swim team. Jane in the black outfit, high heels and red lipstick flipping those tennis rackets around - dominant. (P.S. - Marilyn as a dominatrix wouldn't be bad either.) Here's a link to Jane's pool scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khvpz5DVvUY

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

That is super hot. Last New Year's Eve, a friend hosted a party similar that that. It was bomb!

journeyman
journeyman

Anything can be hot. What I don't get is the furry thing.

stranger
stranger

A Space Theme could be fun - some sort of sci fi theme. A friend of mine is having a May The Fourth party - it will be Star Wars themed. There will be lots of Princess Leia type slave girls, complete with decorative collars, chains, and tiny bikinis... unlike Leia they will probably be lots topless. His GF just had a boob job so I'm willing to bet 100 Imperial credits she'll be collared, chained, decoratively dressed a bit, and topless.

Roman themes are always fun. Lots of fun togas and slaves and baths. Watch the show 'Spartacus' on Skinamax for inspiration.

There is a party coming up with a Alice in Wonderland Theme. That should be fun. I have an interesting Mad Hatter sort of costume I could wear.

Medical themes... Easy to get some scrubs, some speculums, and walk around saying you are a 'freelance proctologist'. Also, instructions on how to perform a prostate exam are available online. Probably.

Link Copied to Clipboard