Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#393 03/23/2024 10:11 PM
Scooby Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

Biden handed the terrorist billions of dollars in weapons with the Afghanistan surrender. He's letting record breaking numbers of unknown illegals into the country every day. When it happens here, it will be used as a podium for gun control.

Scooby #398 03/24/2024 03:16 AM
journeyman
journeyman

[quote=Scooby]Biden handed the terrorist billions of dollars in weapons with the Afghanistan surrender. He's letting record breaking numbers of unknown illegals into the country every day. When it happens here, it will be used as a podium for gun control. [/quote]

I am going to tell you one more thing about Putin....

He has played this situation with Ukraine perfectly and I will explain....

Russia should have taken Ukraine OUT within the first 2-4 weeks (over 2 years ago).....But they purposely didn't....Because they are doing to America what Reagan and the United States did to the old Soviet Union back in the 1980's....They are crushing us financially and militarily....Since our corrupt politicians (the 535 and Biden) are paying for this whole FUCKING WAR with our money....

Our country is now bankrupt and our military has been depleted......Putin is a Fucking genius in my mind....

The American people who vote for these people are stupid in my mind...

Ukraine and that NAZI PIG Zelinsky along with most of our politicians have been using this entire situation as a money laundering scheme......

Now Putin has us where he wants us......

Btw,

I am OK If he sends his first Nuke to Washington D.C.... it would solve a lot of problems for a lot of people...Specifically everyone living in the U.S.

I have said it a million times. I have absolutely nothing against the Russian people....Some of my best friends are Russian... Of course the politicians and your corrupt media wants us to hate Russians..

P.S.

If you think those attacks in Moscow and Israel were bad then wait till you see the attacks they have planned for us.. Thanks to Biden and those disgusting 535 shit bags...

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 03/24/2024 03:19 AM.
Fahrenheit451 #403 03/24/2024 11:42 AM
Scooby Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

I had never looked at it like that but it makes perfect sense. Be careful pointing out that Putin is an intelligent man and strategic thinker. The libs will declare you a fan. What a joke.

Scooby #404 03/24/2024 02:49 PM
Ted Offline
journeyman
journeyman

Regarding: Biden handed the terrorist billions of dollars in weapons with the Afghanistan surrender. He's letting record breaking numbers of unknown illegals into the country every day. When it happens here, it will be used as a podium for gun control.
ACTUALLY, it was Trump who surrendered to the Taliban 15 months before the 'Strategic Biden withdrawal - - Biden was actually fulfilling Trumps AGREED-TO withdrawal.
As for the Southern Border: Biden gave McConnell EVERYTHING he wanted a month ago but Trump said: KILL THE DEAL, I/we cannot allow Biden even a single victory in an Election Season!
We're operating as 2 countries right now: A Democratic one and a self-centered regime of an INSANE INCOMPETENT, UNEDUCATED dictator-type, who reminds me/us of Benito!

Last edited by Ted; 03/24/2024 02:51 PM.

Ted
Ted #406 03/24/2024 05:01 PM
Scooby Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

On day one Biden began residing Trump's decisions. You really think he was obligated to withdraw from Afghanistan? BIDEN made the choice and did it a completely stupid way. It's his fuck up to own. The Border bill? Do you know how much fucked up shit was in there? It got rejected for good reasons. Dictator type? It is the Dims imposing themselves. Dictator? Good one. With every excuse and finger points, Biden look weaker and weaker. Get that creep outta office.

Scooby #408 03/25/2024 01:32 AM
journeyman
journeyman

We (myself, Cheyenne and kev/ratamac ) are all too familiar with Ted.....

Scooby #427 03/26/2024 04:00 AM
Ted Offline
journeyman
journeyman

Having unhappily witnessed the Saigon rooftop escapades, I was painfully aware of a repeat, and we easily got that and more. As I've offered here before: It too often is as difficult for Infantry to depart from a hill recently taken as it was to take it in the first place. I was totally upset with Biden's effort at Kabul, wondering if he had even heard about our Saigon withdrawal!

Ted
Fahrenheit451 #428 03/26/2024 04:08 AM
Ted Offline
journeyman
journeyman

Regarding:
Putin is a Fucking genius in my mind....

Any in MY mind, you clearly aren't one!

Last edited by Ted; 03/26/2024 04:10 AM.

Ted

Link Copied to Clipboard