Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

The Trump tax break to the rich added $8 Trillion to the deficit.
[In 2023] There were 153.6 million US tax returns filed in the US.

Do the math! $8 Trillion divided by 153.6 million.
That is 8 million million divided by 153.6 million or 8 million divided by 153.6

Trump's gift to the very rich cost YOU $52,000.
Was he worth it? Can you afford another Trump presidency.

Don't look now, however, the $8 Trillion was the start of the Biden presidency.

The Boomers were responsible for the incredible increase in wealth in the US (World).
The reason that things are very bad and getting worse is that the boomers have retired and are dying fast.
Frankly, we no longer give a shit.

C123

journeyman
journeyman

You are smoking some serious crack. We were all better off under the Trump administration. The cost of living was much lower. People see prices at the gas pumps and grocery stores. My step daughter and her husband are struggling to afford a home that would have been a breeze for a young couple four years ago. Home prices are up over 30% and interest rates have doubled. 8 people in my neighborhood got threatening, certified letters from the IRS. I live in an upper middle class neighborhood. Biden increased the size of the IRS to go after us. The kick in the ass is that we pay for it while his family gets by with all kinds of shit. I've been trying to get in touch with the IRS over a nominal bill that my accountant says is bullshit. They don't respond. It is all bullshit. My option is to spend a fucked up amount of money to hire an attorney or pay the Biden mafia a grand to go the get off my ass. It is bull shit. People are fucking sick of it. The illegals invading our country is bullshit. MAGA!!!!!

Last edited by Scooby; 04/06/2024 05:30 PM.
enthusiast
Online Content
enthusiast

Biden's done a great job with the economy. That must be the reason his poll numbers are soaring. (Hence, the sarcasm.) What this country needs is an honest and competent government. There is a fat chance of that. DNC or GOP, they are all self serving and horrible. There is a reason that George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin argued and warned against a two party system. What they are doing to Trump in the weaponized "Justice" system is only making people who were on the fence about voting for him come to strong support.

1 member likes this: chuck

From Chuck123's OP: "The Trump tax break to the rich added $8 Trillion to the deficit."

Response:
When you start with a false premise, your conclusions are invalid.
Check out this article: IRS data proves Trump tax cuts benefited middle, working-class Americans most
https://news.yahoo.com/irs-data-prove-trump-tax-130007569.html
FTA: ----------------------------------{quote]
[The] Republicans' tax reform law resulted in the tax code becoming slightly more progressive - the exact opposite of what Democrats have claimed over the past four years.
[...snip...]
The fact is, Republicans' 2017 tax reform law did exactly what was promised: It lowered taxes for all income groups, provided the greatest benefits for middle-income households, and spurred economic growth that helped reduce poverty and improve prosperity.
----------------------------------------[/quote]

Do you recall when the Democrats forced Trump to sign legislation he didn't like under the threat of shutting down the government?
Also, consider this article: Fact-checking Joe Biden on debt accumulated under Donald Trump
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2024/mar/12/joe-biden/fact-checking-joe-biden-on-debt-accumulated-under/
FTA: ----------------------------------{quote]
Trump’s biggest single federal debt spikes came from the initial rounds of coronavirus relief legislation in 2020.
Trump signed them, but they passed with broad bipartisan support.
----------------------------------------[/quote]

-The right Chuck-

Last edited by chuck; 04/07/2024 06:38 PM. Reason: clarity

Link Copied to Clipboard