Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#596 04/13/2024 03:17 AM
enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast

Every day there is another shocking story in media about entitled illegal border crossers committed crimes and doing so with little consequence. Meanwhile, a ranch owner from Arizona was charged with murder for shooting an illegal, who was armed with a rifle on his property. There were 2 other illegals with the man who Kelly allegedly shot, all carrying rifles on private property. Kelly fired a warning shot in the air. It has not been determined if it was his bullet that struck the illegal. How could they possibly not have gotten enough evidence back to know this by now? The burden of proof is on the prosecution. Yet, this case goes on. Even if it was Kelly who shot the man. He was trespassing on Kelly's property while carrying a rifle! Every day, it is another horrific story of illegal immigrants invading the country, getting freebies, preference on affordable housing and all on the tax payer's dime and committing crimes. Enough is enough.

Cheyenne #597 04/13/2024 03:51 AM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

"Enough is enough"

It's too late for that....My advice to you is to run and hide......You have a government that is out to get you.....No bullshit...

Btw,

The Worst part of this is that Trump does NOT learn his lesson with his continuous support of these dirty career politicians....Like this phoney "Christian" speaker of the house Johnson...Who just signed (he was the go ahead vote) a bill to allow the government to conduct warrantless searches and spying on anyone they feel like....

Its as if none of these people have ever heard of the 4th amendment (which prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures and requires warrants for these type of things)

And there is Trump today standing side by side with Johnson....Proclaiming "he is a good man"

These people are ALL fucked up...

And Trumps support of that other phoney "Christian" Mike Pence, and Lindsey Graham and Bill Barr, Chris Christie.....The list goes on and on.....

So again take my advice and run and hide...

The illegals are already here by the millions....And they are here to replace you......Soon they will probably be living in your home...Probably right after they rape you and your loved one's first....If you complain about it then they will throw you in jail....

Just like that old guy who shot the illegal....And just like they are putting that woman who found Ashley Bidens diary in jail...(She is the mother of two young kids too)

Instead of putting that pedophile Biden who showered (and probably had sex) with his 12 year old daughter in jail...They put the woman who FOUND the diary and reported these crimes in jail...

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 04/13/2024 04:11 AM.
journeyman
journeyman

Bush signed a bill that opened the door to government spying. Obama signed a bill that allows government censorship in the press. Now this? F them all. We are screwed. We are owned by the government mafia.

Last edited by Scooby; 04/13/2024 11:11 AM.
enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast

You are right. It has been a long orchestrated plan. Ashely Biden's diary saga, as I understand, amounted to her forgetting her diary at a halfway house, after a stint in rehab. When a supposed friend in sobriety found it, she saw dollar signs. That doesn't make what her "Friend" did illegal. Low class? Yes. Illegal, no. She was low hanging fruit and they went after her as such. The computer repair shop owner was harassed to no end. All he did was turn the laptop in to the FBI, after it had been abandoned at his shop. It is amazing that people are not concerned with a two tier justice system and the hostile take over of our country by the wealthy elite. I worry for my grandchildren and their children.

Cheyenne #604 04/13/2024 07:29 PM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

Respectfully, the white settlers barged in. Old white men are no one to declare that they own this land.

MissMary #607 04/14/2024 01:03 AM

MissMary posted to Cheyenne:
"Respectfully, the white settlers barged in. Old white men are no one to declare that they own this land."
-------------------------------------
Response by chuck:
I'm not sure what your point is.
Who does have the right to claim and defend property?
Who has the right to infringe on another's property?

Why do you single out "old white men?"
Should I apologize for being old?
Should I apologize for being white?
Should I apologize for being male?

Your post makes no sense unless the object is to antagonize and be divisive.

chuck #608 04/14/2024 05:30 AM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

America belongs to whoever claims it. That is simple history. Please explain how that is wrong, historically.

I apologize for the old white man comment. Please understand the teachings against people of difference, mostly came from white older men. I was taught, from an early age, to hate myself because I liked the same sex. It was a pure blessing that my Catholic parents saw me through it. We didn't talk about it. But they knew. Not every child has the gift of parents like mine. Imagine being nine years old and sitting through sermons about how homosexuals are going to purgatory and probably hell. When evangelicals are waving their arms and screaming about homosexuals, it is hard to hear. White, old politicians align themselves with them.

Old white men comes to mind with abortion too. I've never been pregnant. I'd like to think that I'd have the baby if that happened. I have a big loving family. I would have help. What about the young woman who doesn't? It is politicians, most of them, old white men, that demand young women have children but limit public assistance.

When it comes to divisiveness, I hate it. The angry protesters who threaten people in the name of LGBTQ do not speak for us. Who are these people? It is not the community I've come to know. Some of my lifestyle friends have bought into the anger. But, most of us have strong family values and consideration. We are protective over the young people in our families. The big divide is bringing harm to everyone. I'm speaking my mind here, with no intention to insult anyone.

Last edited by MissMary; 04/14/2024 12:30 PM.
MissMary #610 04/14/2024 02:32 PM
enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast

That was nice of you to apologize. When I hear the mantra of "Old white men," it smacks of discrimination in the name of stopping discrimination. It is nice to hear that the hostile attitude displayed in the media hasn't taken over the alternative lifestyle community. My memories of drag shows is that they were fun and presented for adults. There was no anger or entitlement. There was a cool restaurant in NYC some years ago that only employed drag queens. They all dressed as celebrities. It was fun and light hearted. The drag queens, obviously, took their roles seriously. They were dressed to the nines.

As for the country being up for grabs, I've got to disagree. To quote Bill Clinton, "We are a nation of immigrates but we are also a nation of laws." The strife between Native Americans and the settlers was a two way street. There were bad and good people on both sides of the issue. How do you equate that to immigrants coming here illegally with attitudes and committing crimes they are not punished for? A noticeable number of these crimes come from illegals that have been deported multiple times. Some states, like Michigan, offer incentives for landlords to rent to immigrants over American citizens. None of it is okay in my book. I'd like hear how you came to the conclusion that the invasion is justified. Do you feel the same about what is going on between Ukraine and Russia? Israel and Iran? Do you think Pearl Harbor was justified?

Cheyenne #614 04/14/2024 08:51 PM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

I don't even think that woman knew Ashley Biden... Ashley Biden was in a rehab center in Florida.. She hid her diary in between the mattresses and forgot to take it with her when she checked out......

This woman checked into the same room a week later and found the diary with incriminating evidence of child molestation......She sold it to project Veritas and they gave it to the New York Post......So it's not like she broke into Ashley Bidens house or something...Anyways she is going to prison now....

Re: The two tiered justice system...

Look at the bright side....That old NO GOOD pedophile SOB Biden is brain dead...he's half way to Hell...Call me mean but I don't care....I'm hoping for another huge brain aneurysm on live TV and this crooked old baby-diddler finishes his trip stumbling down the steps of Hell on LIVE TV.....So millions could enjoy it....

Seriously we need to hunt down, try, convict and execute thousands of traitors....We CANNOT allow this to be just glossed over as just "dirty politics" because it's not....

It's treason of the highest magnitude and WE THE PEOPLE must DEMAND that they pay with their lives and the forfeiture of ALL their ill-gotten fortunes that were stolen from the taxpayers.

Make an example out of these Marxist dogs that will make the Nuremberg trials look like Saturday morning traffic court....GET THEM ALL OR THEY WILL COME BACK.....Just like cockroaches....

It's either this or let them destroy us.....Just my opinion.....

journeyman
journeyman

Aren't you an attorney? You should run for office. I'm kidding but not kidding.

enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast

Did that bill get signed into law? Yikes. The Patriot Act was bad enough. Trump is out of his league when it comes to playing nice with the good ol' boy network. I understand the effort but it is to his determinant. As far as running and hiding, I just turned 59. I have 6 children, the youngest being 18 and 15 grandchildren. It is the children I worry about. My youngest goes to college this fall, on a hockey scholarship. My older children are financially stable and a few, well off. But, they all have a decent amount of resources, more than an average young person these days. My niece and nephew, I believe will be good too. It is just what is is coming for the future generations? We can only control so much. This country and, world in general, is not headed in a good direction. We agree that our government is beyond corrupt. Hunter is getting off on what we or our children would have lost everything and gone to jail over.

Cheyenne #621 04/16/2024 01:55 AM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

[quote=Cheyenne]Did that bill get signed into law? Yikes. The Patriot Act was bad enough. Trump is out of his league when it comes to playing nice with the good ol' boy network. I understand the effort but it is to his determinant. As far as running and hiding, I just turned 59. I have 6 children, the youngest being 18 and 15 grandchildren. It is the children I worry about. My youngest goes to college this fall, on a hockey scholarship. My older children are financially stable and a few, well off. But, they all have a decent amount of resources, more than an average young person these days. My niece and nephew, I believe will be good too. It is just what is is coming for the future generations? We can only control so much. This country and, world in general, is not headed in a good direction. We agree that our government is beyond corrupt. Hunter is getting off on what we or our children would have lost everything and gone to jail over. [/quote]

It just passed:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/breaking-rinos-win-americans-lose-motion-table-motion/

This is worse than the Patriot Act....Legally speaking its much worse....

Little by little these career politicians have stripped our rights away piece by piece....They are literally a bunch of Gangsters....

The truth of the matter is that the American People are here to SERVE THEM....Not the other way around...And I know that I am not the only who feels this way...

Btw,

The links are still not posting as clickable...

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 04/16/2024 01:59 AM.
enthusiast
OP Online Content
enthusiast

It is so true that we serve them instead of the other way around. It is blatant, yet so many people buy into it.

I'm still working on the links and quotes in the political forum. Odd that it works some times but not always. Tech support isn't what it used to be.

Cheyenne #629 04/17/2024 04:16 AM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

[quote=Cheyenne]It is so true that we serve them instead of the other way around. It is blatant, yet so many people buy into it.

I'm still working on the links and quotes in the political forum. Odd that it works some times but not always. Tech support isn't what it used to be. [/quote]

If you want to understand how/why Washington D.C. acts the way they do then you should watch some videos on the Organic Act of 1871.......You can find some on YouTube....

Basically they have created a corporation all to themselves and our money funds their corporation....Most Americans don't know shit about the "Organic Act of 1871".....

They have made themselves practically untouchable...And they have designed a system where they are the overlords and the American people are the servants...And yes the American Media is the propaganda arm of these politicians....All of the media...

The ignorant masses (which includes about 75% of the population) fall for everything they hear on those TV sets....

Btw,

It's funny how Americans bash Canada/Russia and China because they have "state run media".....But people should wake up because we do TOO.....Except half of our population is too stupid to realize this fact...

The media sells you the politicians.....The same way they sell you your clothes/cars and what to eat/drink and especially THINK.....

1 member likes this: whippingboy
journeyman
journeyman

Well put. Too many stupid Americans going falling in with the in line to be herded like sheep. I watched a little on the Organic Act. Even without know about this act, anyone who cares to pay attention should see our government has become lords over us. Referring to them as public servants is a joke. They got it backwards.

Last edited by Scooby; 04/27/2024 04:13 PM.

People are foolish to believe that the government is on their side with anything. I haven't voted in years. Nothing is going to change.

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

[quote=whippingboy]People are foolish to believe that the government is on their side with anything. I haven't voted in years. Nothing is going to change. [/quote]

Agreed. To be honest the only time I ever voted in my life was when Trump was on the ballot in 2016 and 2020......

Scooby #701 04/28/2024 02:18 AM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

[quote=Scooby]Well put. Too many stupid Americans going falling in with the in line to be herded like sheep. I watched a little on the Organic Act. Even without know about this act, anyone who cares to pay attention should see our government has become lords over us. Referring to them as public servants is a joke. They got it backwards. [/quote]

Exactly, they are NOT public servants.....They are ALL there to enrich themselves....From AOC to Pelosi to Jim Jordan to Mitch McConnell.....Every last one of them are pilfering and looting the American taxpayers....Majorie Taylor Greene was one of the TOP Stock earners in Washington last year.....I believe she made the top 15....And AOC has gone from rags to riches in 4 years....

I am old enough to remember when AOC couldn't afford her D.C apartment when she first got elected supposedly....Now she is racking in millions....

Anyone who builds their careers on the poor builds on mud....

Btw,

These crooked politicians create every single war and create every division in this country and across the globe......The poor are the one's who fight and die for the mistakes of these greedy overlord politicians....

And yet every First Tuesday in November you will see the ignorant public lined up like sheep going to the Slaughter for their opportunity to VOTE. "And make a difference".....

P.S.

What's the hot topic this year? Oh yeah to kill babies or not to kill babies.....Another 50 year old topic that was manufactured to divide people....So the crooked "535" can keep themselves in power...Earning their $190,000 a year and all the Insider trading they can eat buffet....While earning millions more with their book deals....

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 04/28/2024 02:25 AM.
journeyman
journeyman

They lure low income kids with free college. After the botched Afghanistan withdrawal and screwing over military members who didn't want the covid vaccination, they turned to recruiting gay and transgender. How assuring would it be to be in a foxhole with someone based on DEI instead of skill? They don't give two shits about America's youth.

Link Copied to Clipboard