Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ted Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

This is not the NY Times article, rather a well-summarized Microsoft piece; THIS is SCARY STUFF to me!
Where do YOU come out?
Why should/would the United States even go there?!

"Trump’s proposal consists of pushing Ukraine to cede Crimea and the Donbas border region to Russia, according to people who discussed it with Trump or his advisers and spoke on the condition of anonymity because those conversations were confidential. That approach, which has not been previously reported, would dramatically reverse President Biden’s policy, which has emphasized curtailing Russian aggression and providing military aid to Ukraine.
As he seeks a return to power, the presumptive Republican nominee has frequently boasted that he could negotiate a peace deal between Russia and Ukraine within 24 hours if elected, even before taking office. But he has repeatedly declined to specify publicly how he would quickly settle a war that has raged for more than two years and killed tens of thousands of soldiers and civilians.

"Trump-aligned foreign-policy thinkers have emphasized addressing threats to U.S. interests from China and seeking ways to reverse Russia’s increasing dependence on China for military, industrial and economic assistance. They have also embraced limiting NATO expansion.

"Privately, Trump has said that he thinks both Russia and Ukraine “want to save face, they want a way out,” and that people in parts of Ukraine would be okay with being part of Russia, according to a person who has discussed the matter directly with Trump.

"Accepting Russian control over parts of Ukraine would expand the reach of Putin’s dictatorship after what has been the biggest land war in Europe since World War II. Some of Trump’s supporters have been trying to persuade him against such an outcome.

“I’ve been spending 100 percent of my time talking to Trump about Ukraine,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a onetime Trump critic turned ally. “He has to pay a price. He can’t win at the end of this,” Graham added, speaking of Putin."
- - - - - -
OBVIOUS CONCERN:
Would/will Putin simply be content with just the Trump-supported "Ukraine land-grab"? WHAT would be next?

Ted
Ted Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

I MUST assume that anyone who chooses not to agree with Trump on Putin and Ukraine and explain WHY here, are in favor of Putin's action in Ukraine.

SORRY BUT: Someone (that's the United States - under Biden) has got to CLAMP DOWN HARD on Russia's activities, not acquiesce such as Trump plans to do.

Just to refresh everyone's memory: Hitler started with Poland and within half a decade, controlled over half of Europe.
Which NATO country follows Ukraine in today's world!

Last edited by Ted; 04/11/2024 05:52 AM. Reason: typo

Ted
Ted Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

To FURTHER REFRESH everyone's memory: SOTH Johnson, in acquiescence to Putin's buddy Donald Trump, CONTINUES TO REFUSE to bring the bipartisan-approved Senate Ukraine funding bill to the House Floor for a vote - - MTG has already sided with Trump's refusal to fund Ukraine as I type.

Ted
enthusiast
enthusiast

We can't even fund our own country. We can't fund Ukraine. Why do you think we should be the world's bank, funding most of NATO, funding endless wars and paying billions of dollars for illegal immigrants? Additionally, Putin is a souless dictator. He was raised and groomed to be one. But, while his methods are monstrous, his motivation in this war is not. He doesn't want a member of an alliance that Russia isn't welcome to, at his border. We need to focus on this country's problems and stop being the world bank. We don't even protect our own borders and we are expected to protect the borders of other countries?

Last edited by Cheyenne; 04/11/2024 02:26 AM.
journeyman
journeyman

In George Orwells Animal Farm the politicians represented the PIGS.....And the idiots/inferior intellects represented the sheep...You are the sheep....

Furthermore, you know absolutely NOTHING about history...For real...

Your entire mind and thought process is under complete and utter control by the media...(I would say the media represents the Capitalists in Animal Farm)

You are just a useful fucking tool....

Btw,

Your whole Shtick ( ie: gimmick, comic routine) is getting old and boring..

And you wonder why I blocked you on Max....

I have had better more intelligible conversations with nursing home and hospice patients...

journeyman
journeyman

It is something else what the media can do to be people. He isn't alone in his delusion.

Last edited by Scooby; 04/11/2024 05:50 PM.
journeyman
journeyman

[quote=Scooby]It is something else what the media can do to be people. He isn't alone in his delusion. [/quote]

Just look at how many people are falling for this Media and Politician created abortion bullshit topic....

They want you to believe that this election is about Roe vs. Wade and abortion....Unfortunately, half the sorry ass ignorant people in this country fall for this divide and conquer trick EVERY single time.....

So now that is the main topic AGAIN...For 50 years straight btw......

It's too bad that several on here decided to argue about it too...What a joke..I won't mention names...

The bottom line is that both parties (Democrats and Republicans) are the most evil, corrupted human beings on this planet......They are ALL liars, murderers and thieves....And they ALL have the ability to lie to your face (while keeping a straight face) while they loot you...And take away your rights...

Just give me one reason why we need any of these corrupt PIGS? From MTG, to AOC..They are all scum...

None of them "work for the people"....In fact they all work against the people.....

Do you need someone else on this planet to constantly tell you what to do...Take away all of your God given rights.....And then rape your wallet in a million different ways.....?

Btw,

All of their salaries are paid for by you...So essentially we pay these scumbags a salary...Give them the best Healthcare coverage for life...Pensions for life...All so they can make millions in Insider trading, book deals etc.....

In the meantime they literally divide the rest of us up and put us into tribes fighting each other....While they laugh all the way to the bank.....Then they create more rules that we must follow. (Obey) and on and on it goes....On top of everything they rig elections to make themselves untouchable...

I believe I have just summed up this so called "Democracy"......

It's all a joke.....Now we have millions of illegal pawns who have just pranced across our borders to destroy all of us.....

But let's talk again about Roe vs FUCKING WADE........Suckers...

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 04/12/2024 04:05 AM.
journeyman
journeyman

I can't disagree, expect that abortion is going to be an issue because the media is running so hard with it. They don't give a fuck if what is being said is true. All they have is says to smear him, only to be revealed as being wrong when it is too late and the sheeple have lost interest. Once it sticks, the weak minded believe it forever.

Ted Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

ALL NATO countries are apparently paying their 'fair-share' as of today, so the United States is NOT the "world bank"!

Also, if I take you literally, you're offering that if a NATO country member is at Russia's border, Putin has the motivation/right/obligation to go to war with it; BEWARE Finland, according to Lady Cheyenne, you're obviously in BIG danger!

As for "protecting our own borders": we BOTH recall that republican SOTH John Boehner REFUSED to even have discussions in The House on the 2013 Immigration Bill passed overwhelmingly by Bipartisan vote in the Senate.
TODAY, Donald Trump has directed today's SOTH to ignore the 2023 Senate bill passed with 8 months of intense effort, in a disturbingly similar fashion as that decade-ago mess!

Last edited by Ted; 04/17/2024 07:30 AM.

Ted
enthusiast
enthusiast

Ted, read up. You are so far off base that it is a waste of time to try to educate you. Read up. What are you saying isn't accurate.

Link Copied to Clipboard