Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73 02/14/2024 10:31 AM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

Do you like them to start right from the door or ease into it after a consultation? Unless the situation called for it to be otherwise, I'd answer the door in causal clothing and have a talk with my client to go back over interests, previous experiences, ect. in person. I thought he'd be relaxed and likely to speak more freely that way. Then, I'd instruct him to be naked and on his knees when I came back into the room. The stark differences of not only my attire but persona when I re-entered the room, usually started the sub space.

In contrast, whenever Jean Bardot was doing a guest appearance at my space, she would answer the door in head to toe attire and full intimidation mode. The men would just melt. So, I can see the benefit of each approach. What has your experience been?

I've done both and think each have their place. However if i had to choose I'd say the "meet and greet" in vanilla mode before the session would be my preference (whether the Domme is in session clothing or not). A gradual shift from chatting about mundane stuff ( traffic , weather etc) to the studio, equipment and potential activities can help slide you gradually into sub mode. The moment when the Domme's tone and posture changes is very hot. In some ways that initial chat followed by the transition to Domme-sub mode is one of my favourite parts of sessioning. The anticipation can be delicious!

I still remember a session with a Boston Domme who had relocated to midcoast Maine. We went from sitting in her living room having a water to walking across to her dungeon located over a large detached garage. Once there we moved to chatting about the gear/furniture and session activities. After a couple of minutes her demeanor changed and she became brisk and quite abrupt. She said something like " all right, when I return I want you naked with your nose on the red dot. Once your nose goes on that dot it doesn't move!" She pointed to a small red sticker on the hardwood floor and then walked out. Waiting like that was VERY exciting and unnerving. It really helped the transition into session mode. Obviously I've waited on my knees before but there was something very powerful about the matter of fact way she gave the order and gestured to that little red sticker. Somehow having my nose pressed against that dot shot me directly into subspace.

Last edited by furfan; 02/14/2024 11:34 AM.

Black leather and a fur coat....a match made in heaven
stranger
stranger

In my experience when I sessioned with a Mistress for the first time a discussion is necessary, then session, maybe even the second or third time.

However when I've been a regular with a Mistress and we know each other well, knowing that I'd start immediately as soon as I arrive at the Mistress' dungeon, home or hotel room builds up the anticipation dramatically. I can recite many instances.

My favorite, the one I've done several times over the years with my longtime Mistress, is going to her apartment and texting her when I park my car. I ring the bell at her condo building, she rings me in, I go up the elevator and she leaves her apartment door unlocked. I enter, there are no lights on and there is a long hallway at her entrance. I hear a command, "LOCK BOTH LOCKS!" When she hears them click, Mistress commands, "REMOVE YOUR SHOES AND CLOTHES, SLUT!" I do it but I still can't see her. She is in a living room that has a curtain at its archway. When she hears me walk towards the curtain she says, "ENTER." My heart is usually pounding, I never know what kind of lighting she will use, if the window shades will be open, or what she will be wearing. The only surprise I have for her is what kind of thong or covering I will be wearing. I never know what we will do since we know each other for so long and there are a wide variety of activities she can pick from. It is very seductive, sexy and dramatic.

journeyman
journeyman

Once I know someone, starting at the door would be my preference. Just pull me in by my ear, spank me all of the way to the playroom and have your way with me.

I prefer for the session to begin as soon as I walk in. I like to write a long email explaining myself and my kink and trust the Domme to take it from there. I’m not sure but I feel years ago the Dommes were more willing to jump right in from the get go but in recent times it seems they like to start with a discussion of limits and go over any health issues because I guess I am old. Part of this may also be when I was younger I’d see a Domme much more frequently where they remembered me and knew me better but now if I session twice a year that’s a lot so even if I’ve seen the Domme before they want to go over things.

One of my most vivid session memories is seeing Goddess Severa for the first time. It was in a hotel when she was travelling. I’m sure I’d told her I’d like the session to begin as soon as I walked in. I was already nervous as always just getting to the location, parking and walking to the hotel. I got upstairs walked down the hallway and knocked on the door which opened partially and I entered without seeing her. Without warning she grabbed me by the throat with one hand and pinned me against the wall hard. I looked up and she was towering over me almost 7 feet tall in heels. That moment just sticks in my mind. Probably the most scared I’d ever been just the suddenness and violence of it.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

That sounds amazing. Instant subspace, I'm sure. My husband had seen Severa some years before we started dating. He said it was one of the best sessions of his life.

I was lucky enough to see her twice. She’s great and really a super skilled Domme. Her physical package is just overwhelming with her size strength beauty and black belt in bjj. It’s a real feeling that she could do anything she wants with you whether you like it or not.

journeyman
journeyman

I was introduced to bdsm by an eager girlfriend. My session experience has been limited to couple sessions. Both my and girlfriend's feelings is that it is better to know someone a little first. I need the comfort before I can really let go. She needs to have a connection on who is going to be topping me, with her as the assistant. We've had good luck finding professionals who are good with couples.

journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

[quote=Cheyenne]That sounds amazing. Instant subspace, I'm sure. My husband had seen Severa some years before we started dating. He said it was one of the best sessions of his life.[/quote]

I knew of Goddess Severa when she was based in NYC. In her pictures Severa she looked like the perfect Amazon Queen for my submissive "Tarzan" persona, but the description made me think she'd be too corporal for me. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, as the old saying goes, because a few years later when she moved to the West Coast I was willing to take more chances. I had sessioned with dominant female bodybuilders and when she came back to NYC on a trip I met Severa. I've seen her three times, did a couple of phone sessions & kept in touch. I'm 6 ft. 1 in. and she's 6 ft. 5 in. barefoot. With heels, two or three inches taller. She's an absolute professional, gorgeous woman & athlete, and a fine, lovely person, especially one time when I saw her and was depressed and wanted to leave. She urged me to stay, comforted me, asked what was wrong and by the time I left I felt uplifted. It wasn't a session, but a meeting and talk with a friend. Special person.

Yes that doesn’t surprise me at all. On the whole I’ve found most Dommes have great empathy and are highly intelligent, at least the successful ones. Severa can be scary aaf but I could also tell from our sessions interactions and interviews I’ve seen and heard with her that she is an awesome person on top of her Domme skills.

The first session with a new Domme I spend a fair bit bit of them conversing with her out of character. In subsequent sessions that gets less and less but usually there is a minimal amount while I am undressing. There are a few exceptions though where she is in character from door to door. These involve a role play that has been worked out in advance.

stranger
stranger

First time meeting, I’d like to talk in vanilla mode and get to know them. On subsequent sessions, I like the domme to pounce on me as I walked through the door. The great Mistress Brianna taught me that!

Oliver Cromwell
stranger
stranger

Fun question, thanks for posting it.

I have done both, and while I have enjoyed both I do have a preference for a bit of conversation with a chance to settle myself and start slipping into subspace. In those few minutes I feel a sense of calm come over me as I feel all the stresses and pressures in my life just fade away. The only thing that exists for me in this moment is the Domme I am with. At that point, I am eager to just buckle up and let the Domme take me wherever and however She wants!

Link Copied to Clipboard