Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#764 05/03/2024 07:01 AM
Scooby Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

Biden is "Considering" flying in Palestinian students from Gaza. The Democrats don't give a damn about this country's students suffering through chaos. This is the same corrupt bastard that argued against desegregation, saying that he didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle. He goes one extreme to the other depending on who is paying him. They put this idiot in as VP because he can be bought and controlled. He's just a tool in the destruction of America.

1 member likes this: KEVASH24
journeyman
journeyman

And where the Fuck is Lee Harvey Oswald when we need him? And we need him right now...

And this isn't just about students suffering through chaos its about the rest of us too....

Btw,

I read somewhere that Columbia University has 47% of its student body composed of foreign nationals....

And yes there is absolutely a replacement theory project happening in this country and it is to replace white people...This is a fact....And it is not just the Democrats doing this it is the Republicans too....This Piece of shit Mike Johnson just sold our future to Ukraine....Because this phoney "Christian" most definitely has a not so "Christian" past and they blackmailed him....

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 05/03/2024 09:45 AM.
1 member likes this: KEVASH24
journeyman
journeyman

UCLA and Brown are war zones. A student at a Chapel Hill, North Carolina University was pelted with rocks for standing up the American flag. My niece is a Junior in college. My sister and I are lookig at each other like sending her off to college will be like sending her off to the military during wartime.

Scooby Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

First of all, my best wishes for your niece. I hope that your sister helps her choose wisely. The college upheaval is beyond riots. The University in Chapel Hill took down the American flag and flew the Palestinian one. The NYPD found evidence that students are being radicalized. I assumed the crazed protesters were shipped in. That isn't the case. According to the cops, 99% of them are radicalized American students. They founds pamphlets and all kinds of shit. Lastly, with all due respect, don't you vote Democrat? They are pushing all of this.

journeyman
journeyman

Thank for your well wishes for my niece. She has already committed to a college. Her parents and I want her close enough that we can get to her if things start going bad. My niece wants the fast track to be a pharmacist. There are only so many universities that offer that and she got a partial scholarship to one of them. She should be in a safe spot that isn't likely to see riots. Key words being should be. It is over 600 miles from home. My fam and I will take it as it comes.

Yes, I've voted Democrat since registering to vote. What is my choice? I won't vote for someone who has the nerve to live off my tax money and degrade my lifestyle. It burned me up that the government was taking money from my check and working against gays and bi sexuals. What business is it of theirs? Then there is abortion. I've never been pregnant. I'd like to think I would have had the baby if I was. But, I have a lot of family support and a good income. What about the women who can't support a baby, the father isn't around and their family isn't in a place to be supportive? The Republicans need to put their money where their mouth is. Even then, it should be none of their business. Put it all together with the crazy road the Democrats have gotten onto and I'm sitting out the vote. It won't make a difference anyway.

enthusiast
enthusiast

What is really crazy is that America is either turning a blind eye or supporting it. I've never imagined a country in a more self destructive mindset.

Link Copied to Clipboard