Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#744 04/30/2024 06:46 PM
journeyman
OP Online Content
journeyman

This read like something from a futuristic sci fi flick. What the hell is going on? Is this our new normal?

Last edited by MissMary; 04/30/2024 06:46 PM.
MissMary #745 05/01/2024 12:12 AM
journeyman
journeyman

In a nutshell, they are giving grants to immigrants on visas that American kids don't get. Colleges are indoctrinating students to radical, anti American thought. Our liberal government puts up with it. These punks are issuing demands? Everyone one of them on a visa should be detained and deported so fast their heads spin. America doesn't put America first anymore.

Scooby #747 05/01/2024 02:22 AM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

America is basically finished. All of it done on purpose too....

There is no such thing as "Republican" vs. "Democrat" because it is one party period....

Any fool who doesn't believe that by now should have their head examined.....

The funny thing is that the American voter voted for their own destruction...And all of it has been paid for by the voters....This is what happens when you give control over your life to "535" pieces of shit.....Just think, ignorant Americans voted to have 535 people control 380 million.....

I didn't...

Fahrenheit451 #749 05/01/2024 09:09 AM
enthusiast
Online Content
enthusiast

At least, they finally arrested them. Some of them were yelling out claims of amnesty. A "Protest coordinator" was caught on video instructing the protesters. Rand Paul introduced a few years ago to investigate who is funding these protesters, including the ones that are traveling the country. The Democrats shot the bill down.

Cheyenne #751 05/01/2024 10:09 AM
journeyman
OP Online Content
journeyman

It is good to hear they finally shut it down. I hope they follow suit at other campuses. This is not the protests of the 70's.

Cheyenne #753 05/01/2024 10:23 AM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

"They arrested them"

And they will all be back today.....A huge problem is that most of these universities are private properties and the Police are not allowed unless specifically asked by the President of the College.....Not that I would trust the Police for any help...

This is happening from coast to coast and all across the country...Even here in CT it's at Yale and Uconn too.....They just beat the shit out of some Jewish girl at UCLA.

Our country is being run by Gangsters and not just in Washington....Half of the governors are Gangsters too... Especially that Newsome creep in California....

Speaking of California: They stopped being an actual state years ago....California is really its own small Communist country...Run by an absolute dictator..Their voting system is 100% rigged....Their land has become overwhelmed with Illegals....Its a disgrace what happened to San Francisco....

Re: Rand Paul

Just what we need another useless "investigation".....We already know who is funding much of the terrorism in America...Its George Soros and his son. (His son has visited the White House 40 times since Biden was let in)

Btw,

What you are witnessing in REAL TIME is Armageddon, the final days, the tribulation, etc....Just in case you didn't know,..

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 05/01/2024 10:29 AM.
Fahrenheit451 #754 05/01/2024 03:00 PM
enthusiast
Online Content
enthusiast

I've no doubt that they all know Soros is behind it. An investigation is needed to get it documented, starting going throw how and the people from the bottom up the chain to Soros. He's probably got it hidden pretty well. It would have, at least, been a step in the right direction.

I caught a video were protesters in burkas were blocking Israeli students from using the main entrance at UCLU. A lot of these protesters and rioters probably aren't even students.

Yes, I agree that we are seeing a lot of what was written about in Revelations. I'm no longer a Christian but still believe there is a lot of truth in the Bible.

MissMary #776 05/05/2024 09:05 AM

It is a travesty. My college years were vital, socially and academically. Today's youth are being stripped of that. I'm not clear on what the choices would be to avoid the madhouse. Private university is cost prohibitive to most people. Vocational school is a good option but only for kids who are inclined that way. They lose out on the growing experience. So, yeah, this probably is our new normal.

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.
whippingboy #784 05/06/2024 04:30 AM
Ted Offline
journeyman
journeyman

wb,
My friends and acquaintances and I grew up in an era where reporting to our Draft Boards at least once annually was mandatory. These were not pleasant experiences BUT clearly showed EVERY one of us where we stood in Society. I elected service as a U. S. Army Officer; the decade that followed wasn't pleasant for me, but at least I held a Swagger-Stick. In the midst of my service the Military Draft vanished into smoke.

I've watched the hundred of Trump loyalists storm the Capitol, and read enough for a lifetime from them over the recent years; the "tough guys" had a far different demeanor when they served in my Platoons and Companies: They GROVELED and SWEATED like MOST of their fellow Servicemen during their Basic Training; once past that the became the HARD ASS 'Proud Boys' and 'Oath Keepers' - - - I MAINTAIN that terminating the Military Draft, instead of even expanding it, has had SO MUCH to do with the 'UNRULY- OF-TODAY!

Am I making sense, or am I on a WRONG PATH?

Ted
Ted #785 05/06/2024 05:12 AM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

Nobody gives a FLYING SHIT about listening to your life story....Why don't you write a book for Christsakes!!!

"Am I on the wrong path"

Your entire life has been on the "wrong path"....Forrest Gump....

Btw,

Nobody believes a word that comes out of your mouth....

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 05/06/2024 05:14 AM.
1 member likes this: KEVASH24
Fahrenheit451 #786 05/06/2024 05:22 AM
stranger
stranger

LOL! +1 FYI, I'm actually laughing out loud.

Ted #787 05/06/2024 07:19 AM
enthusiast
Online Content
enthusiast

Ted,

I don't want to jump on the band wagon of judging you. I could judge myself and write a 100 page essay about my flaws all day long. None of us are perfect. So, gently, I will share my feelings on this subject. You refuse to fully educate yourself on any given subject. You take propaganda, such as the nonsense about Jan. 6th and the weirdo Proud Boy organization, at it's word. When challenged or engaged on a topic that you've raised, you ghost. It sounds like you've been conditioned to get in line and accept what the government is dishing out. You think others should be forced to do the same. So, yes, I do believe you are on the wrong path. Just open your eyes and dare to think independently. You may not like all that you learn when you get past liberal op eds. But, it would expand your scope of understanding if you did. In a way, I can understand people who cling to condescending narratives because the truth sucks. Unless we all come together, we are hosed. And, the possibility of people putting differences aside and demanding better from our government is slim to none.

Cheyenne

Cheyenne #790 05/06/2024 02:00 PM
journeyman
journeyman

Respectfully, Mistress. why are you nice to this dude? He wants to see the country driven to communism. He would vote to put the government in charge of your grandchildren's education. Do you want the military to show up at your to confiscate your guns and force you to get vaccinations? ted does. The dude is beyond hope. He can believe any of the crazy shit he wants but he is voting to put it on everyone else. That includes our children.

Last edited by Scooby; 05/06/2024 02:02 PM.
Cheyenne #795 05/08/2024 03:17 PM
Ted Offline
journeyman
journeyman

[quote=Cheyenne]Ted,

I don't want to jump on the band wagon of judging you. I could judge myself and write a 100 page essay about my flaws all day long. None of us are perfect. So, gently, I will share my feelings on this subject. You refuse to fully educate yourself on any given subject. You take propaganda, such as the nonsense about Jan. 6th and the weirdo Proud Boy organization, at it's word. When challenged or engaged on a topic that you've raised, you ghost.
Cheyenne [/quote]

I'm not ghost NOW:
I Consider Trump to be the closest thing to the Hitler/Mussolini/Orban triplet that I've EVER seen in my life; what is terrifying is that people like you and MOST of the others posting here are Acolytes following directly in his path; the fact that he is holding his ow across the Country says a LOT of how my Country has been SO BADLY defiled by him and his INNER CIRCLE.

Ted
Ted #796 05/08/2024 04:34 PM
enthusiast
Online Content
enthusiast

Ted, you will not or cannot point to actions he took while a sitting president that make him like Hilter. You've been asked. You don't respond.

Scooby #797 05/09/2024 04:43 AM
journeyman
Online Content
journeyman

It's always the same back and forth......For years now....

Link Copied to Clipboard